• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Ehhh on one hand, I couldn't see AA get jobbed to the Wyatts...not in a 4-way match.

Still, taking the titles away from The Wyatt Family...I don't think I like that either.

MG310

I hope this isn't the break up already...just that most of the interesting matches they could have don't revolve around the tag belts.

I was randomly thinking during the match that Randy Orton has the most protected finisher currently in the WWE. Seems that few people are allowed to kick out of the RKO.

shanafan

Start of a Harper solo run?

God I hope so.

Angry-Luke-Harper.jpg

ReiGun

I was randomly thinking during the match that Randy Orton has the most protected finisher currently in the WWE. Seems that few people are allowed to kick out of the RKO.

The Shield's finishers might have it beat, but yeah. Probably due to the RKO being one of the most over finishers in the company. That pop late in the match was all for the move itself.

So from Wreddit at someone from a Raw house show (future PPV spoilers)
MITB is Smackdown exclusive.

That's interesting. Would have thought it'd be a lock for both brands.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I dont think random booking is usually a good idea just to surprise marks, but this worked well. The Smackdown crew has earned my trust so well see where this goes.

Top Bottom