• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

ElRenoRaven

When she was 8 she went viral after singing Nicki Minaj songs on Youtube and Ellen invited her to her show. Now she's actually making music it seems.

Ah ok. Not a Nicki Minaj fan or really know much about her either. I do know she sings or something. So basically a youtube celebrity. Makes sense on why I had no clue who the hell she was then.

Was hoping Breezango could get some wins with this new gimmick

Still don't know why Ascension & the Hype Bros are a thing over them

somedevil

Kalisto seems to excel at working the David vs. Goliath match gimmick. His series with Ryback at the beginning of the year also resulted in some memorable matches.

Just keep him away from a microphone.

They have except one on youtube with Ziggler where he channeled Lex Luger on superbrawl staturday.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody know if there's a gif of Kalisto searching for chairs before his match at TLC? I can't find one.

I like that Smackdown has multiple women's storylines going on right now. As good a match as Sasha and Charlotte can put on, it really feels like they're the only ones in the RAW women's division.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
low-key Bray has the best lariat in the business

yes better than everyone in Japan
tumblr_o3qgviN4LC1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nigcpr4saI1saykaxo1_400.gif

number47

I like that Smackdown has multiple women's storylines going on right now. As good a match as Sasha and Charlotte can put on, it really feels like they're the only ones in the RAW women's division.
think they are still iffy on jax. but emmalina is coming. so that might be two stories

somedevil

think they are still iffy on jax. but emmalina is coming. so that might be two stories

Here is the female roster currently on Raw other than Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte:

Nia: Was on tour with nxt in Japan, Alicia fox, Dana Brooke and Emma finally.

Summer Rae is injured and Paige is injured and other stuff going on.

justjim89

I know they'd never do it, but Ambrose ought to be crazy enough to suicide dive Maryse if Miz is gonna put her in harm's way.

Someone has to call his bluff sooner or later.

Top Bottom