• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
our exciting cruiserweight division

with young guy in short trunks with technical expertise vs young guy in short trunks with technical expertise

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Miz needs to move on to the world title picture. He's more than earned another run, especially with the likes of who's contending for it

His biggest problem right now is that both RAW and SMACKDOWN titles are held by heels. He's...well, a better heel than anyone on either roster besides maybe Jericho.

His biggest problem right now is that both RAW and SMACKDOWN titles are held by heels. He's...well, a better heel than anyone on either roster besides maybe Jericho.

Jericho should get a run too

You got 18 PPVs a year and like 40 hours of content a month. If you're already putting people like Ellsworth in the title picture for full months on end, there's no reasonable excuse for not giving some of these guys runs for a month or two. And they have no reasonable excuse for being antsy with a heel when every belt on SD is held by at least one.

at least more people in the crowd than last week

still the cruiserweights are clearly failure and it's a shame to see after how incredible CWC was.

at least more people in the crowd than last week

still the cruiserweights are clearly failure and it's a shame to see after how incredible CWC was.

WWE doesn't know anything about restraint . Everything has to be this big deal. Instead of signing the5-6 standouts and fill the midcard(especially smackdown) they went whole hog

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Biggest problem with the cruisers is they're almost all unseasoned indiebros. They shouldn't have taken them from no name to being on Raw every week. They should have had to all work their way up thru NXT.

WWE doesn't know anything about restraint . Everything has to be this big deal. Instead of signing the5-6 standouts and fill the missed(especially smackdown) they went whole hog

That is a good point.

If Ibushi signed a full time contract it would be very weird to see him on something like this instead of on the main roster.

That is a good point.

If Ibushi signed a full time contract it would be very weird to see him on something like this instead of on the main roster.

The fact that they are exiled to the negative zone is a strike against them. Just give rich Swann the us title because Roman ain't using it.

They were nothing but a reason for Steph to go over Shane nothing more

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 7

PWFG/UWFi/NJPW's Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs. PWFG/WCW/AJPW's Joe Malenko
ZTRyyQZ.gif
xwmGaqN.gif

The brother of Dean Malenko takes on legendary Catch-as-Catch-can wrestling pioneer Yoshiaki Fujiwara. Fujiwara also trained some of the most influential figures in wrestling/shoot/MMA such as Ken Shamrock, Minoru Suzuki, Jushin Thunder Liger and more. This match between them really focuses on mat work with plenty of toe holds, facelocks, and the finish which has been named after Fujiwara (Fujiwara armbar).

7Cbyivi.jpg
fujiwara.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYkxzXtyf0

Past Days

jnc at this retro Observer

Dave said:
Luger said he wanted to make friends. Sting, now a complete babyface (did I miss the turn, I only watch 100 hours of wrestling a week) didn't fall for his best friend's plea and gave him the Tongan death grip and went back to his thespianism. I think Russo likes this angle because Sting told him he's a thespian and Russo thought he could finally do a lesbian angle.

DMczaf

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 7

PWFG/UWFi/NJPW's Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs. PWFG/WCW/AJPW's Joe Malenko
ZTRyyQZ.gif
xwmGaqN.gif

The brother of Dean Malenko takes on legendary Catch-as-Catch-can wrestling pioneer Yoshiaki Fujiwara. Fujiwara also trained some of the most influential figures in wrestling/shoot/MMA such as Ken Shamrock, Minoru Suzuki, Jushin Thunder Liger and more. This match between them really focuses on mat work with plenty of toe holds, facelocks, and the finish which has been named after Fujiwara (Fujiwara armbar).

7Cbyivi.jpg
fujiwara.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYkxzXtyf0

Past Days

Best theme ever

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I would honestly hate 205 live a whole lot less if it wasn't holding Talking Smack back an hour.

Top Bottom