• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Downhome

Why would they even book the "injury" on Smackdown? I could have seen him pretty much doing this same thing without that angle.

Shit, would you like to remember how that match played out? Spoiler: Paige won by a fluke. Don't let your NXT markdom get in the way of what the kayfabe pecking orders are.

Your argument was "Why would a rookie beat a seasoned star on Raw?" and I gave you an example of that exact thing happening? Though it's clearly my NXT markdom and not you just being a contentious troll.

Though to indulge you: what's the point of having that divas match to promote the R Evolution?

Okay, King is out to give the divas award. Women are jokes and toys.

I'm turning off WWE while it's easy since it's this bad. This shit is nothing but problems.

Vylash

Rooting4Brie

LegitimateHelpfulBarebirdbat.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Can't help but laugh at anyone who thought Charlotte would be treated better than Paige, Emma or the other diva call ups. Yeah, its too early to call it but I'm fucking calling it.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Can't help but laugh at anyone who thought Charlotte would be treated better than Paige, Emma or the other diva call ups. Yeah, its too early to call it but I'm fucking calling it.
Paige was treated fine. Emma derailed her own career, but at least she was getting screen time before.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
I've never really been sold on this feud... But man that was entertaining. Why weren't those guys doing promos like every week?? Wyatt can do a damn good promo when he's not rambling random jargon or trying to sing to the crowd. Let him be the monster and not some crowd pandering ass kisser. When Vince says he wants people to grab that brass ring, I feel that segment was those guys going for it.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I've never really been sold on this feud... But man that was entertaining. Why weren't those guys doing promos like every week?? Wyatt can do a damn good promo when he's not rambling random jargon or trying to sing to the crowd. Let him be the monster and not some crowd pandering ass kisser. When Vince says he wants people to grab that brass ring, I feel that segment was those guys going for it.
Agreed. Good segment.

Fox318

Are you people serious with the Brie stuff?

Her gimmick is that she shares Vegan meals with somebody who can actually wrestle.

Top Bottom