• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

both of these guys have matches on sunday against different people, so why are they facing each other? why make either one look weak?

why do i keep trying to make sense of this company?

Fox318

All of the talent should walk up to creative and point to this match as to why nobody is getting over except for Cena.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
I know it's popular to bash commentary, but man.....it's already bad enough this match is out on tv with no build up, but you're not going to sell the fact that those guys were in a tag team for nearly two years? Have Bray come out and channel his inner Shelby and stop this madness. They're a family dammit!

RP912

Banned
All of the talent should walk up to creative and point to this match as to why nobody is getting over except for Cena.

and all of talent would be on superstars, tna, gfw, njpw, roh, czw, rf shoot, youshoot, and a juggalo wrestling promotion.

Fox318

YZxwged.jpg

God, Adam Rose has potential. Not in this awful gimmick, but he's got potential. Doubtful he'll get the shot.

And really, still beating this dead horse. The guy's HOF induction is now more of a joke.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I feel bad for mr. T. It was a heartfelt speech. But damn that funny.

The wee-l-c match was actually a great match. Didn't really need the humor.

Mizdow deserves it.

Why is the Mr. T thing funny.

He dedicated a speech to his mother. It was long and boring but it wasn't funny.

Seriously, and it's kinda mean spirited too. It may've been weird and incoherent, but at least it meant something to him. HAHA look at this goober, loves his dead mom that helped motivate him to better his life and get out of his poor surroundings! HAHA. Like fuck off, WWE

Why does Vince think throwing people in the pool is so funny?

It's second to covering people brown liquids implied to be shit.

RP912

Banned
The Mr T speech doesn't belong on that list at all. Sure it was random but T was hitting me hard with that speech :(.

As always Vince thinks everything is a damn joke even his current roster.

Top Bottom