• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

ScribbleD

Bray vs Bryan from the Rumble wasn't nominated, but Bray/Cena and Team Ziggler vs The Authority was? Bray/Cena wasn't either Bray's nor Cena's best match this year.

Edit: No Shield v Wyatts either?

Hawkguy

Neo Member
I feel like Bryan v Haitch was the better of the two Bryan mania matches. Also feel like Wyatt v Shield was the best if the six mans this year.

Fox318

EUpLQWS.jpg

Listen, the Slammys are very serious and important and I'm not gonna allow the bone headed mass audience of the WWE Universe ruin it!

george-angry.gif

Wait, really? That may have been the worst match on the list?

This is why WWE has no continuity. The audience doesn't remember anything that was over a month ago.

dolph's push has been awful. he hasn't been in the spotlight through all of it and he's looked like an idiot losing. honestly don't care for him anymore due to how back and forth he's been booked.

You know, from a distance I can understand mixing up Summer & Charlotte. No excuse for the damn voice of the WWE to confuse them. But the casual fan could get mixed up just in passing.

Top Bottom