• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

6btpmpo.png

Fox318

It was definitely funny for how awkward and drawn out it was. They're definitely taking a bit of a mean-spirited spin on it though.

But its fucking mean. Mr. T did more for Wrestling with those first 2 Wrestlemanias then Vince has done in the past 10 years.

How about Vince hire a fucking band or tell them they have 20 minutes?

As much as everyone wants it not to be true, AJ has been professional, as have the WWE in the way they have treated her post CM Punk.

Yup that situation has been very good so far. Shocking considering how they treat most of the other women wrestlers and WWE history in general towards women.

Boss as fuck.
Ambrose has that X factor in him, just needs to be let off the leash with some fun stuff to work with, this Bray feud could have been better in terms of out of the ring stuff.

Man I thought this Rusev gimmick was lame and cliche as fuck when it started, but I was wrong. It's actually awesome and cliche as fuck.

Fox318

Ladies and gentlemen...

An idiot.

It reminds everyone that this is fake and there are nor consequences for anything.'

Why should I care about anyone on the show when they are reminding me that the bumps and stuff are fake?

I think its funny as well but I can't help but feel like it sucks some of the energy out of the show.

Why should I believe that there is a danger to the upcoming TLC match?

Outside of a Big Show killing somebody or Miz not catching anyone there isn't a danger factor to the show. There isn't a dude like Arn Anderson that looks like he is gonna fuck somebody up for the things that happened to him.

Gonzalez

Banned
Outside of a Big Show killing somebody or Miz not catching anyone there isn't a danger factor to the show. There isn't a dude like Arn Anderson that looks like he is gonna fuck somebody up for the things that happened to him.

They had a guy like that, but he left for the UFC.

It reminds everyone that this is fake and there are nor consequences for anything.'

Why should I care about anyone on the show when they are reminding me that the bumps and stuff are fake?
Because its funny. Because we all know its fake... But not without real risks and genuine athleticism.

I think its funny as well but I can't help but feel like it sucks some of the energy out of the show.

Why should I believe that there is a danger to the upcoming TLC match?
Because high spots are genuinely dangerous.

It's fun and it's funny. The owner of the company is completely on board with it and completely capable of doing more harm to one of his performers doing something he approves of.

Doing more harm than Vince can. What nonsense.

Top Bottom