• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Wait a minute...

Extreme Rules match...

No Holds Barred match...

Street Fight....

.....AREN'T THOSE ALL THE SAME FUCKING THING?!!!!

No Holds Barred matches are a weird kayfabe quirk. Whenever it's billed as No Holds Barred they don't use weapons, but they can choke, closed fist punch without warning etc. It's basically 'no rules but no using weapons', but they're all technically no DQ, same as how a Triple Threat match isn't booked the same way as a Triple Threat Extreme Rules match.

The difference between Extreme Rules and a street fight...

You've got me there. They surround the ring with weapons during a street fight maybe? You can bring out weapons with you?

I built a puzzle in the vidya game I'm making in the last hour. Getting shit done instead of watching RAW. Just checking in on you guys so you don't shit yourselves without me or something.

They have to keep Big Show looking strong every once in a while because they plan to continue to use him in all the top storylines going into 2015 so they need to feed him some credibility.

Fox318

What sense does it make to have Big Show beat Rowan? For the second time in two nights, even. Just ugh.

I think its the writers and agents(Hayes) giving an fuck you to the young guys upset with the company.

Look who is winning with the booking right now: Cena, Big SHow, and Reigns

tumblr_ngnj4yeIGO1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

UberTag

Second time tonight they've mentioned that 15 million people downloaded their stupid app.
They keep pushing this "demolition derby" bullshit, too.

Now a replay package showing the terrible ending to last night's main event.

The New Day is so bad. So incredibly bad. It's like a troll gimmick made for them to all turn heel except there's no heel turn in sight.

Big E looks like he wants someone to shoot him

Top Bottom