• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

0outof100vuyl.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I feel sorry for anyone involved with that gimmick. We had a glimpse of the city of gold, instead told to dwell in carny kiosks

Fox318

Its like an Alien from another planet wrote dialogue on how they thought black people talked based on transmissions of good times.

UberTag

The New Day is so bad. So incredibly bad. It's like a troll gimmick made for them to all turn heel except there's no heel turn in sight.

Big E looks like he wants someone to shoot him
We all voted for this as worst new gimmick of the year in the WrassleGAF awards, right?

KissVibes

Banned
THEY'RE SO POSITIVE. I LOVE THE NEW DAY.

THIS IS CLEARLY CODE FOR: The New Day are how those black people SHOULD BE. Get out of the streets, stop fighting for your rights, and just be a Vince McMahon stereotype.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
New Day is basically the beginning of a

New Nation, after they turn heel

That's what it seemed like they were heading toward with Xavier's initial promo and the commentary they were doing on SmackDown and Main Event like right after. Then they disappeared and we got this.

UberTag

Man the modern WWE really likes tag team matches. There are so many now
Makes it easy to put in all of those commercial breaks in the beatdowns before the hot tag sequences.
Also, gives you 4 entrance themes playing in the arena that you can also fit commercial breaks in.

It's all about that commercial time.

Hasney

I've been woken up by a dream of me having cancer and the sounds of my housemate vomiting, but I forgot Raw was tonight until I saw you people talking about it when I thought I'd come in here for some chat before going back to sleep but I think I'll just go throw up myself.

Cagey

Banned
That's what it seemed like they were heading toward with Xavier's initial promo and the commentary they were doing on SmackDown and Main Event like right after. Then they disappeared and we got this.
At house shows some friends went to, the trio was alternating heel and face out the crowd at house shows loved them. So they worked face.

Thus, New Day.

It's not simply "lolracism"

Amory

Makes it easy to put in all of those commercial breaks in the beatdowns before the hot tag sequences.
Also, gives you 4 entrance themes playing in the arena that you can also fit commercial breaks in.

It's all about that commercial time.

the only problem is tag team matches are generally terrible

UberTag

I've been woken up by a dream of me having cancer and the sounds of my housemate vomiting, but I forgot Raw was tonight until I saw you people talking about it when I thought I'd come in here for some chat before going back to sleep but I think I'll just go throw up myself.
I'm jealous of your vomiting housemate right now. Because he's not watching RAW.

UberTag

I think there are some folks in the WWE who sincerely believe those stipulations for the Y2J vs. Paulrus match are different instead of ironically the same.

Nameless

So Men on a Mission, the next generation. They turned heel too, eventually. I remember Royal Plan B. New Day needs Royal Plan B badly.

Yup. Fun and positive people are always better once they turn heel. Knowing WWE it'll just be Big E who turns on the group and has another dead monster heel run.

Xater

Feels like I just looked away and the match was already over when I looked at my TV again.

Also a jealousy angle. So exciting!

Top Bottom