• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

B48W9PFIYAEDxs9.jpg
I like this

MC Safety

I love how Vince likes to push that he's all about "telling stories" and yet they haven't told a story to explain this shit in months.

There's no story to tell. It's a bunny as part of a wrestler's strange entourage.

If Vince wants to all of a sudden tell a story, he should start with the tale of the absentee champion and why the title everyone in the company should supposedly be striving for is not being defended or even mentioned.

I'm lucky I came back to wrestling two years ago as opposed to now. I got hooked by Punk's title reign, Ziggler's MitB run, and Team Hell No. I wouldn't last a week coming into it now.

Amory

Lol at steph selling a workout video.

Be sure to have daddy buy your house, pay for your babysitter, buy your fake tits, and get your husband some hgh. Then you can change your body!

My sister teaches at the school steph and H's kids attend. She saw them at the parent teacher conference lol

Top Bottom