• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Pizoxuat

I can't find it in me to hate New Day because I like all three of these guys and at least they are allowed to have personality with this gimmick.

tumblr_ngnkxeUOYY1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Shu Tup.

You are supposed to let orton pump the crowd up before the RKO. Tease them into hitting the move.

Instead he no sells and just gets up after Orton pushed him down like 3 times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kxxFjiD6s

What most people forget is that orton flash knocked him out with an elbow.

Kofi was getting a push as a singles wrestler and botched a spot with Orton. Orton threw a tantrum in and out of the ring proclaiminmg 'stupid stupid stupid' and buried Kofi's career forever. I'm not a Kofi fan, but even I knew it was fucked up what he did to him.

Especially because Orton has botched up several other peoples spots constantly.

Ah thanks for the explanation, and damn i like Orton but that was dumb on his part.

Mengetsu

Because the New Day gimmick sucks. There's nothing to cheer.
No so much thst it sucks but because there's no story with them or no kind of feud the crowd don't give a shit. Back in the day it felt like everyone had reasoning with a story. Here it's just...your their.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
New Day? Sounds like I'm missing a hell of a show. Have the announcers pointed out how well they speak during a promo yet?

Ithil

No so much thst it sucks but because there's no story with them or no kind of feud the crowd don't give a shit. Back in the day it felt like everyone had reasoning with a story. Here it's jus...your their.

It does suck. What is it? They wear blue and are...happy?
It's just another "THEY LIKE TO HAVE FUN" gimmick where there's zero substance.

JBL is not a good announcer. He is full of dtupid shit....

I just wish they would give the fans more of what they want.

I want Charlotte Flair vs Paige after Charlotte beats Nikki for the belt

Mizdow needs to work on the chant/ cheer pop more. It could be huge

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean

the "they're happy" gimmick is unrealistic especially when you look at the product as a whole

outside of cena you have no reason to be happy in that company

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People wanting New Day to turn heel like Xavier Woods is gonna turn into New Jack overnight in 2014. That gimmick's never going to be the gimmick you want it to be because it would be too honest of the company they're in, and it wouldn't cope with the current WWE product.

And Xavier Woods does not have the fire of a 'young' New Jack or the commanding voice of a Ron Simmons.

Ithil

People wanting New Day to turn heel like Xavier Woods is gonna turn into New Jack overnight in 2014. That gimmick's never going to be the gimmick you want it to be because it would be too honest of the company they're in, and it wouldn't cope with the current WWE product.

And Xavier Woods does not have the fire of a 'young' New Jack or the commanding voice of a Ron Simmons.

I want them to have an actual gimmick or character. Wearing blue and "acting positive" or something isn't a character.

Top Bottom