• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jred2k

They view the Uso's as Cena JR.

Limited move set and their focus is on getting the crowd chanting.
And they wear brightly colored merch to appeal to kids.

Any other era in tag teams they would be midcarders

Also sound is completely broken on the app segment lol.

Jesus Christ. You subject yourself to the app too? Are you a masochist?

XpawdID.png

hmmmmm
lashley's hair sucks
They should hire them either way. I enjoyed Jimmy Jacobs when I saw him in ROH. He could join J + J security, leading to a feud with Seth.

Age of the Fall p. 2! With Jacobs, Rollins, The Ascension, and Solomon Crowe!

Corpsepyre

Banned
Holy fuck, just finished watching this year's Cage of Death, and CZW KILLED IT!

Excellent main event, and they even broke every rule book by bringing in light tubes and a....weedwhacker!

Completely cringe-worthy finale with Sozio taking a minute worth of weedwhacker shots to the chest. CZW bringing in the violence, unprecedentedly, to NJ!

Can't wait for next month.

Pizoxuat

This is why I find wrestling fandom so difficult to participate in. Tumblr has way too much fanfiction that I have absolutely no interest in reading, and everywhere else posts like that about the women wrestlers.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Great main event for free tv. That's two nights in a row. Hopefully wwe realized something and continues this trend. Then again that'll probably require killing seths body.

strobogo

Banned
it was crazy that during the SCSA podcast that Watt was the one dude Vince praised.

The same dude that was horrible at WCW and got fired for being racist.

He wasn't horrible at WCW. His period of WCW was incredible from an in ring stand point, even with the top rope moves banned.

Wow. Good match!

A little surprised at the result, but Rollins has looked fantastic the last 2 nights and his momentum is pretty obvious regardless of any losses in the next few months.

strobogo

Banned
Talent hated working with him and didn't he always have issues with booking?

He put on a hard ass wrestling show with no frills and it was dope. Talent didn't hate him, but he was a hard ass to work with. He had no issues with booking. His booking was solid as fuck.

jred2k

Well even if a majority of it is boring or bad, at least SmackDown is only two hours. That alone made that far more tolerable than Raw.

Fox318

He put on a hard ass wrestling show with no frills and it was dope. Talent didn't hate him, but he was a hard ass to work with. He had no issues with booking. His booking was solid as fuck.

Pillman hated him.

Didn't he have guys like Steve Williams around busting heads open at bars to try and generate heat?

I feel like everything I've read in him has been bad.

I suspect Smackdown is going to go on a bit of a half decent run. It won't be great, but it won't be Raw. For a couple of months anyway. Shame I don't get SyFy.

Less Cena, no King, less twenty minute promos to open shows (which were great when the authority was around, but now... yeesh). That was a great main event. I'm really glad they gave these guys time as they worked really well together.

Top Bottom