• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Words cannot describe how Raw has truly been. From beginning to end, an absolute abortion.

really wasn't all that bad compared to some after Summerslam and NoC

one of the better raw in recent memory. main event actually got some time.

ziggler got the pin but still didn't come off as a top guy on the roster.

also since my buzz has worn off, new day losing pisses me off so much. vince you fucking idiot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This has been great for Vince. Anyone feeling he's so out of touch (except that weird pool story...that was weird) has a hate-on for him. He's coming across incredibly well, this is riveting as well. Worth watching so far.

Vince will forgive anyone that can make him money.

giphy.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I ended up watching most of Raw, well, listening as I was playing MH3U with a buddy and I thought it was pretty good compared to the last few I watched this summer.

gaiadyne

This has been great for Vince. Anyone feeling he's so out of touch (except that weird pool story...that was weird) has a hate-on for him. He's coming across incredibly well, this is riveting as well. Worth watching so far.

I would agree. Lot's of respect to Vince and Stone Cold for being legit for this interview.

I watch Raw every week, I have all the evidence I need that Vince is out of touch

ElRenoRaven

Am I the only one who is a little sympathetic for Vince here. This can't be an easy interview.

To be honest I'm neither is. Both Punk and Vince are grown men. You're telling me Vince could not get Punk's number and call him? Same with Punk. You're telling me he couldn't call Vince? Neither is comes out looking great in this. I'm sure it did suck for both sides involved.

Stone Cold and Colt Cabana are the MVPs of wrestling this year. The most compelling storyline in forever is due to podcasts. Who even needs wrestling in the WWE anymore, NJPW can handle that.

I ONLY WANT DRAMA AND SCOOPS VIA PODCAST

Interesting to see the overlap between those who complain about RAW and the WWE in general every week and those who still pay for a Network subscription (with no commitment either).

Fox318

Vince will forgive anyone that can make him money.

That's called running a public company.

Unless there is a talent that could completely destroy the brand (think Benoit type situation).

I'm amazed they are talking about behind the scenes.

Also a wrestler should always lose his last match. No Trish Stratus shit with winning with the title.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That $650k story didn't shock me after hearing Batista's punishment he got back in the day.

Stone Cold and Colt Cabana are the MVPs of wrestling this year. The most compelling storyline in forever is due to podcasts. Who even needs wrestling in the WWE anymore, NJPW can handle that.

I ONLY WANT DRAMA AND SCOOPS VIA PODCAST

Absolutely, this and that Cabana podcast are the most fascinating WWE related things in a long time

Fox318

To be honest I'm neither is. Both Punk and Vince are grown men. You're telling me Vince could not get Punk's number and call him? Same with Punk. You're telling me he couldn't call Vince? Neither is comes out looking great in this. I'm sure it did suck for both sides involved.

Vince is running a huge company. He wasn't talent relations.

If anything this speaks to HHH, Hayes, and Steph's management.

Top Bottom