• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_n5gxxbP8Yc1rc3z3ro1_500.gif

Alucard

Banned
Stone Cold and Colt Cabana are the MVPs of wrestling this year. The most compelling storyline in forever is due to podcasts. Who even needs wrestling in the WWE anymore, NJPW can handle that.

I ONLY WANT DRAMA AND SCOOPS VIA PODCAST

This is how to live!

-New Japan World
-Ring of Honor
-Lucha Underground
-WWE big PPVs only
-podcasts

That's it.

Rightfully so. It's bullshit. Brock has never had any respect for the business and beating the guy who beat the streak doesn't mean shit. And damn Sting brought up. Austin is not pulling any punches at all.

Yep, Brock is a 100% mercenary. He would job to Fandango if you pay him

i never said a bad thing to simplythebest until now. Unacceptable behavior.

Yeah I really think an apology is in order. That was really over the line.

Another storyline built around a relationship only known about because of Total Divas, while they continue to ignore Nikki and Cena
The kids can't find out Cena has a girlfriend! That's icky! You don't touch girls! Ew!

Nah it's probably more that Cena doesn't want to do that kind of thing. Plus it leaves a Triple H/Steph/Nikki love triangle open for business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What did I miss with simplythebest? I was sent a link to a post about nerf helmets, but I don't follow.

This is how to live!

-New Japan World
-Ring of Honor
-Lucha Underground
-WWE big PPVs only
-podcasts

That's it.

If you told me I could only watch one wrestling show a week I would pick NXT.

What did I miss with simplythebest? I was sent a link to a post about nerf helmets, but I don't follow.

That ain't what he originally said. He was quoted like 50 times afterwards. It was not nice.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
There ain't more than 1 main event, Vince. There's 1 main event.

That's part of the reason CM Punk talked about money so much. It's the proof that shows even Vince knows there's only one main event, or otherwise the other main events would be paid the same. He can promote it however he wants, but it's rather insulting for him to use that line on Punk.

Fox318

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Vince saying you have to change with the times. Maybe he should you know actually do that.

Sports entertainment was contrived to avoid taxes.

Vince wants to use his product and his stars to make movies to boost his profits without needed the marketing push that other companies do.

whoa @ some of these questions

that groan steve austin let out while vince was explaining brock being off tv

austin dropping smark questions

save us steve austin

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA is irrelevant. They're not number two in the world anymore and hell are arguably not even number two in the US anymore.

Pizoxuat

For the people asking what Vince said about Punk:

He says that Punk being served his severance papers on his wedding day was because legal didn't communicate enough with talent relations. He says it was a mistake and offered an unqualified apology for the timing.

He says he did not listen to the podcast. I don't doubt that he had someone else listen to it and give him a summary, but this was mostly an excuse to not go into details. Also said he has no interest in airing dirty laundry to give himself another out.

He says he thinks a lot of the problems were communication issues, on both sides. Punk is a loner and not his own best advocate, basically. Didn't go into details on who/what went wrong on the WWE side.

He also said he wants to work with Punk again, bringing up that he has buried the hatchet with people who had done worse by him. He was really emphasizing this point more than anything else. He definitely had no desire to throw more gasoline on the burning bridge in hopes it could be rebuilt at a later date.

Top Bottom