• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The part that's really weird to me is how they have an award for heel-face turns and vice versa and none of them are things I remember happening very well because they're so gun-shy about changing alignments these days.

klonere

Banned
Remember when evidence of Dean Ambrose being crazy was that he put green Nickelodeon slime in the MITB briefcase?

Confession: I thought that was pretty funny. It was one of the very first Raws I ever watched! It was before Dean's character got completely derailed but probably marks the turning point.

The Dean/Rollins feud coulda made them both.....

Ithil

20151214_SOCIAL_Slammy_TellMeYouDidnt2.jpg

Sick burns, yo.

"Well, anyone that didn't like last nights PPV and the effort put forth by talent, just doesn't want to like anything, that's ur choice, sad"

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/status/676500268998094850
It wasn't bad but it wasn't the best.

I have nothing bad to say about the opener other than I wanted more Big E lol. But the fact that he played his part as a big guy was so great. Ryborg would've tried to suicide dive and do Swanton bomb or something. Yeah the part where the Usos pushed the ladder down could be considered dumb but I know why they did it. Obviously there was not enough beat down to climb. It's always been like that. Look at the two Razor HBK matches.

Ambrose and KO should've had more time.

I missed Ryborg and Rusev.

The Tables elimination match hmm. Fuck that. It was entirely meh. Fuck a pg, should've set them bitches on fire.

I only saw the last 3 minutes of Swaggy and Albertas. But heard it was lackluster which sucks because both are great performers. They need to let Dos Caras Jr. Be Dos Caras Jr.. Let him unleash himself. Swaggy as I said needs to go pure Angle 2005-2006, ruthless. He has potential to be the best wrestler on the roster and I feel like a program between him and Lesnar can reignite that flame.

The divas match, no 1 curr lol.

The main event just felt so random. There was no fluid storytelling. The only part that made sense was the last 5 minutes. Then the aftermath was redeeming.

PPV I'll give it a 6/10.

Everyone said you don't start the ppv off the way they did but you gotta realize this, always give your crowd something to say woah, this might is going to be awesome even if it won't be.

It's wjy you don't put HBK v. Taker before the main event because they'll be exhausted and not care about Hunter v. Orton.

So the Ryborg v. Rusev made sense since it was basically a snoozefest anyway.

In theatre you open strong. Intermission you come back stronger, then end even stronger.

To end the year, not bad. But Rumble has to be better. Gotta open the year strong.

Like I said, 95 > 2007 > 2015

kiguel182

The think about last nights show is that I have nothing bad to say about the talent. The talent is great.

The problem is the booking. That tweet makes no sense.

Hycran

Banned
There are reports in news media that Haich suffered an injury at the hands of RR. I would bet anything it is a work, but Roman has always been super stiff and a bunch of his shit looked stiff as fuck last night, so you never know. Some of the chairshots from many people were way stiffer than they needed to be.

Ithil

There are reports in news media that Haich suffered an injury at the hands of RR. I would bet anything it is a work, but Roman has always been super stiff and a bunch of his shit looked stiff as fuck last night, so you never know. Some of the chairshots from many people were way stiffer than they needed to be.

It's just to write him off RAW so he can head to the UK for Takeover.

Menome

It's entirely likely that the Spanish table was meant to break when HHH was dropped on it. I also can't imagine being in that backwards L-shape and having a guy drop on you to ensure that table broke would do you much good either.

The fact that liquidsnake gets so worked up about Cena breaking Flair's record because "he doesn't deserve it" yet is a huge fan of a legitimate undeserving no-talent like Eva Marie is almost as baffling to me as his fervent Man of Steel love.

The fact that liquidsnake gets so worked up about Cena breaking Flair's record because "he doesn't deserve it" yet is a huge fan of a legitimate undeserving no-talent like Eva Marie is almost as baffling to me as his fervent Man of Steel love.
I like MoS but Cuck Fena and Euck Fva(wtf).

Top Bottom