• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I feel like New Day has become a parody of themselves at this point. I'm kind of getting tired of it. But I guess that's what happens when they are on a three hour show on average of three times a week for eight months. Talent is overexposed enough as it is considering the show is three hours. Putting talent in five different segments every week is a whole other level of overexposure.

Downhome

If Roman doesn't get the title tonight, and like to see Roman get fired by Vince, and then I'd like to see Roman "destroy" Vince, just going all out, using lots of smoke and mirrors to do as much to him as he can take without really hurting him. Have refs run out, all the backstage guys, have Steph out and get knocked down on "accident", even have the freakin' faces coming out to help protect Vince. Just have everyone come out, heels and faces, everyone, to try to stop Roman. Have the show go off with an insane scene, much worse than last night. Just pure insanity, and leave the show at that.

JTripper

If Roman doesn't get the title tonight, and like to see Roman get fired by Vince, and then I'd like to see Roman "destroy" Vince, just going all out, using lots of smoke and mirrors to do as much to him as he can take without really hurting him. Have refs run out, all the backstage guys, have Steph out and get knocked down on "accident", even have the freakin' faces coming out to help protect Vince. Just have everyone come out, heels and faces, everyone, to try to stop Roman. Have the show go off with an insane scene, much worse than last night. Just pure insanity, and leave the show at that.

Then
Shane
comes back to defend his family and WWE becomes great again.

Top Bottom