• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

UberTag

So... should we take bets on who finally beats Roman at WrestleMania 33 after he beats Punk's record? My money's on Cena.

After all the bullshit, the boos, and the raving, Roman Reigns is finally champion...

...at a nothing Raw with obvious retread of the Austin/McMahon feud #27

FUUUUUUUCKKKKTHHIIIISSSSCOMPPAANYYYYYY

Same arena he was booed. Lmao at him kicking Vince out of the ring.
3A8VYTR.gif

Vince is still the man...

Roman won the title, the crowd popped huge, and they are legitimately happy....in PHILADELPHIA!! If you would have told me a month ago this would happen I would laugh in your face!!

What kind of a shitty referee do you have to be to literally not understand when your fucking boss is telling you "Bro, don't let this guy win. Fast count to 3 if you have to."

Lol.

This would've been a lot better if it happened last night. Big changes like these should be on PPV. WCW pull this all the time. But, I guess in the Network era, PPV are just glorified Raw's anyway so who cares.

sora87

I want him to hold the title i am one of like 3 people on earth that legitimately like Roman but we all know he's getting stripped or something is gonna happen because he punched vince.

They need at least a somewhat big face to carry the title into the road to mania, there's no one else around right now really except for Roman

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What kind of a shitty referee do you have to be to literally not understand when your fucking boss is telling you "Bro, don't let this guy win. Fast count to 3 if you have to."

Lol.

WCW refs during the early part of the NWO went into business for themselves a lot, doing super face things. They stood up more than the actual WCW roster did.

ngower

I don't care about long-term right now, that was the first good RAW in months. Plenty of enjoyable moments. Better than the PPV last night.

shanafan

This would've been a lot better if it happened last night. Big changes like these should be on PPV. WCW pull this all the time. But, I guess in the Network era, PPV are just glorified Raw's anyway so who cares.

Reigns got over with the finish to the PPV last night. Much better how it happened this way.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So they're basically copying Vince vs. Austin to get him over. Makes sense.

Top Bottom