• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

At least I super-mega don't need to watch now. If he overcame Shaemus + Vince + 2 cronies he's going to have the title awhile.

The only reason they didn't do it last night was, apparently, they felt a need to add a ton more heat. And only Vince can do that. Well, literally.

UberTag

HHH is totally winning the Rumble now...
Naturally. All suspense is now gone from the Rumble match. It'll be a "surprise" entry for Mr. H's, though.

So will Reigns dominate the conquerer and the 1 in 21-1 of the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania at this upcoming WrestleMania?

Probably.
This is the other alternative. But it leaves Hunter without a Mania opponent. Hunter needs his Mania opponent.

Barrage

50/50?

NAH ROMAN/ROMAN

B-b-but the Ratings

THE REIGNTINGS ARE JUST FINE

I just wish Kevin dunn would-

YOURE DUNN TATOR TOTS, ROMAN REIGNS IS HIS NAME AND A THING THAT IS HAPPENING

FUCK YOU SMARKS, THE DIRTSHEETS HAVE BEEN CLEANED

If they don't strip him next week, I think Sheamus gets his rematch on the first Raw of the year (they like to build that one big because they finally get away from football), then he faces Triple H at the Rumble.

Anth0ny

This. The next step. Keep him off the mic, he's just never gonna get better, honestly. Let him be the Samoan Ass Kicker Heyman built him up to be before his match with Brock.

0% chance

he's cena 2.0. he has to do make a wishes, comedy promos, recap promos, the whole deal.

they aren't going to play to his strengths. they expect him to be cena 2.0, and they'll force him to be cena 2.0. whether he's good at it or not is irrelevant, though. he's their chosen one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What the fuck happened to you, Philly?
SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

HE DID IT

IN PHILLY

CROWD LOVES IT

FUCK YOU
Roman wins lol
xEYfCzR.gif

Guzim

If they don't strip him next week, I think Sheamus gets his rematch on the first Raw of the year (they like to build that one big because they finally get away from football), then he faces Triple H at the Rumble.
First Raw of the new year or first Smackdown on USA.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
That was great. The whole show actually, no 50/50's, stuff mattered, the smarkiest of crowds ate it up ...

Yet theres still people here hating on it, sigh

Heroman

Banned
0% chance

he's cena 2.0. he has to do make a wishes, comedy promos, recap promos, the whole deal.

they aren't going to play to his strengths. they expect him to be cena 2.0, and they'll force him to be cena 2.0. whether he's good at it or not is irrelevant, though. he's their chosen one.
That is why Roman will fail, he just is terrible on the mic.

UberTag

That was great. The whole show actually, no 50/50's, stuff mattered, the smarkiest of crowds ate it up ...

Yet theres still people here hating on it, sigh
Smarks don't pay money for TV tapings. Even in Philly.
That said... pulling the trigger on Reigns getting the title now is smart. They just should have done it earlier at Survivor Series.

0% chance

thats what is frustrating nowadays. HBK was HBK, Austin was Austin, Rock was Rock, Taker was Taker, they need to stop trying to clone new stars into old ones, granted this was a better way to get roman over, but let people be themselves, just turned up.

This is all well and good. But we all know that next week Jhon will come back and give a promo about how "IT'S NOT THE REIGNS ERA UNTIL HE BEATS THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE. WHICH IS WHY I AM ENTERING THE TWO-THOUSAND SIXTEEN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH."

UberTag

This is all well and good. But we all know that next week Jhon will come back and give a promo about how "IT'S NOT THE REIGNS ERA UNTIL HE BEATS THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE. WHICH IS WHY I AM ENTERING THE TWO-THOUSAND SIXTEEN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH."
It's either Cena in the Rumble... or Cena squashing Del Rio. Which would you rather see?

KingBroly

Banned
I knew they were doing the Title change the instant the Vince segment happened, said he'd be fired if he didn't and Reigns calling him out on it. It was so telegraphed. Didn't make it any less enjoyable though. Been a long time since Raw ended with a happy ending of sorts.

Top Bottom