• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Some ROH news:

So what are the odds that Fish and O'Reilly show up at a NXT taping in January?

reDRagon isn't big enough to fill the void that the Young Bucks will leave now that they're exclusive to ROH and PWG, but they could definitely try. And they could make more trying than they would signing developmental contracts with NXT.

I spit mad game

Turn them headphones up for Bronson.

s-FINNEGAN-large.jpg

Big E Langston's current Twitter handle (ShinigamE) will be used as evidence that he is not deserving of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He is clearly otaku scum, and we all know that anime is trash and a mistake.

Fox318

Big E Langston's current Twitter handle (ShinigamE) will be used as evidence that he is not deserving of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He is clearly otaku scum, and we all know that anime is trash and a mistake.

We already had an otaku champ

1iWorgH.jpg

If you look closely you can see his figure collection and body pillow in the reflection.

Aiii

So not worth it

But one punch man.

I have to admit, it is a pretty clever wordplay.

Anyone remember when they last sat through a whole episode of RAW without changing programs. Man... it's really hard these days.

wonder what the match of the year is going to be...

somedevil

Here are more announced winners:

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Usos
BEST JOHN CENA US OPEN CHALLENGE: Cesaro
HASHTAG OF THE YEAR: #SuplexCity
CELEBRITY MOMENT OF THE YEAR: Stephen Amell at SummerSlam
"TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT" MOMENT OF THE YEAR: Brock Lesnar creating Suplex City at WrestleMania XXXI

UberTag

The Uso's were the one fucking tag team that didn't even deserve to be with the other 3.

fucking hell
They were tag champs for part of this year. That's more than the Lucha Dragons can claim.
Team UpperCats / Brass Ring Club were laid out for most of the year like the Usos.
And... who else was nominated? I'm drawing a blank. Couldn't have been anyone memorable.

oddjobs

Some ROH news:

So what are the odds that Fish and O'Reilly show up at a NXT taping in January?

that was the gossip a month or two back. wouldn't be surprised to see them make some appearances even if they don't sign a deal. then again a deal would make sense as well - bring them in as a team, break them up, use Fish in the veteran role and try to make something out of O'Reilly.

UberTag

Why would Cesaro accept the John Cena award for the match he was in? He's far too Swiss to cut an acceptance speech.

John Cena should accept the John Cena award for the match Cesaro was in.
Cesaro is clearly the best enhancement talent on the roster and enhanced Cena to be the best Cena possible.

That said... Cena wishes he could wear a suit as good as Cesaro.

The Slammys should be seen as an easy way to kickstart new feuds, not be seen as actual awards. As long as WWE does not take money for votes (I don't think they do), they can award anyone anything they want.

Joey Styles ‏@JoeyStyles 2m 2 minutes ago
Let me get this out of the way before the #RAW Pre-Show. All @WWE #Slammy voting results are legitimate. Sorry IWC.

All votes were legitimately collected from the internet. Sorry internet.

UberTag

The Usos won Tag Team of the year?

I know these are rigged but come on.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure the Usos will cement their Slammy victory by winning the belts from the New Day either this week or next.

Then, all of Team Roman and Friends will have meaningless titles. Yay Roman & Friends!

Yeah, most shoot interviews I've seen say the WWE polls and such are non-rigged.

I think the reality is that the people who actually vote for this shit are the younger kids who are WWE's target market and who respond to things in basically the way WWE wants them to. Hence Roman winning last year despite not doing much as a solo guy, hence the Usos winning this year despite having been gone for most of it.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure the Usos will cement their Slammy victory by winning the belts from the New Day either this week or next.

Then, all of Team Roman and Friends will have meaningless titles. Yay Roman & Friends!

Its nearly mania season so maybe they are pre building for the annual The Rock appearance.

All votes were legitimately collected from the internet. Sorry internet.

If voting is actually legitimate, that is more disappointing than anything else. There is no reason to offer actual awards. The Slammys are about as important as GOTY awards. They should write feuds around this. No one cares about the actual presentations,

Top Bottom