• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

1450732950736ccp4n.gif

You're damn right Grave Consequences is in my top ten of 2015.

Friends, my vote has been cast and my Best of 2015 list is finalised:

1. Life Is Sandow
2. Bloodbork
3. Triple HHH's Story
4. Roman League
5. Cesaro Reborn
6. Paul Heyman Of Eternity
7. Tyler Breeze: Dark Sorrow
8. Until Dolph
9. The Bo Dallas Guide
10. Everybody's Gone To The Ryback

Minor correction for you.

Half of your list is in my GOTY list and the other half I haven't touched, but as your tastes seem similar to mine i'll make a point of trying the untouched games out.

Come to think, I need another WWF Warzone but with more characters. The fact that attitude had so many characters compared to it is baffling.

If Warzone was remade, who would you add to the roster?

Come to think, I need another WWF Warzone but with more characters. The fact that attitude had so many characters compared to it is baffling.

If Warzone was remade, who would you add to the roster?

I have two memories of that game - stupid inputs for finishers, and a time when a friend and I were stoned out of our tits and making beats with the voice samples in the CAW mode by selecting and looping them. They sounded amazing at the time, but I think you probably had to be on the skunk to fully appreciate the artistry involved. Maybe it wasn't Warzone, maybe it was the almost identical sequel.

"y-y-y-y-you better recognise!"

Don't smoke weed, kids.

Menome

I know there was a point where my friends in high school thought HHH was the coolest and best wrestler there was.

I'm going to guess it wasn't during this shiny purple trousers stage.

Fox318

If you could bring a sign and get it on the hard camera what would you write?

And lets say nobody is behind you so you aren't blocking anyone.

Not weird at all, friend. You just have an eye for quality.

I've had two day migraines that sound more appealing than that.
That shit was boring.

I have two memories of that game - stupid inputs for finishers, and a time when a friend and I were stoned out of our tits and making beats with the voice samples in the CAW mode by selecting and looping them. They sounded amazing at the time, but I think you probably had to be on the skunk to fully appreciate the artistry involved. Maybe it wasn't Warzone, maybe it was the almost identical sequel.

"y-y-y-y-you better recognise!"

Don't smoke weed, kids.
That was Attitude lol. Attitude was hard as shit compared to WZ imo. I never beat the game until I got a ps3. It had so many scratches that my PS1 hated it, my ps2 wouldn't put up with it either.

If you could bring a sign and get it on the hard camera what would you write?

And lets say nobody is behind you so you aren't blocking anyone.

The lyrics from the end of 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles, except with Jude changed to Gaf. The Brits will enjoy the playfulness of it while the American contingent will wonder out loud why I didn't take a more 'World of Sport' approach to crowd participation and deduce I must be a soccer hooligan.

Fox318

I can only think of 4 signs

"Cesaro > Roman"
"Triple H was never over"
"Starcade 83 was better than Wrestlemania"
and a reversible sign with "Work?" and "Shoot?!"

somedevil

Some ROH news:

In addition, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly’s contracts with the company expire at the end of this year, while Steve Corino’s ended with the Final Battle PPV and TV tapings. Corino is still in talks with the company, while Fish and O’Reilly’s conversations with ROH broke down a little bit ago and nothing changed at Final Battle. A deal could still be worked out of course, but if not the duo will be gone at the end of the year.

So what are the odds that Fish and O'Reilly show up at a NXT taping in January?

Top Bottom