• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

CWzMbB2WcAAkd69.jpg

Why can't they learn from The New Day and Team BAD and follow the ideals of unity?
It's because they're faces, right?

Probably. The League of Nations have been together like 3 weeks and have each others backs better than Roman and Company. Unfortunately it's just how they book faces

gaiadyne

I thought it was obvious from Roman's I got minds smile when Stephanie was announcing the matches that he no longer gives any fucks for his so called "family"

UberTag

I thought it was obvious from Roman's I got minds smile when Stephanie was announcing the matches that he no longer gives any fucks for his so called "family"
Roman not giving any fucks for his family would be a good way to build an angle for a Dwayne vs. Roman match at Mania. Shame that's not happening. They're just doing this shit so Roman can lose all his little buddies and have to "beat the odds" by beating Sheamus at Rumble with the entire League of Nations at ringside. Which ultimately makes them all look like bitches.

Top Bottom