• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Anth0ny

CItQ02H.jpg

justjim89

Why is ok for Stephanie to be a physically abusive boss? A stiff slap could concuss a person.

Especially because she never gets comeuppance.

Ithil

Because Vince lost more than he won. He allowed himself to be made to look foolish.

Stephanie has been made to look foolish maybe three times, and she always ended up winning in the end.

It's more than just her not getting comeuppance, she's not charismatic like Vince, you don't love to hate her like Vince can get you to do for him, she's just annoying and you want to her to get off your TV screen.

Stephanie has that early Vickie Guerrero heat where she just gets booed for being annoying.

But Vickie eventually became entertaining. Stephanie has been stagnant for the last 5 years.

I do not think she can carry a feud like Vince. She is the classic egotistical executive who books her own stuff to make her look strong. Heck I think her and Triple H's smothering presence on RAW the last few years has played a large part in the shows decline.

Stephanie has that early Vickie Guerrero heat where she just gets booed for being annoying.

But Vickie eventually became entertaining. Stephanie has been stagnant for the last 5 years.

I do not think she can carry a feud like Vince. She is the classic egotistical executive who books her own stuff to make her look strong. Heck I think her and Triple H's smothering presence on RAW the last few years has played a large part in the shows decline.

At least Triple H has taken things down a notch and will book himself to look weak on occasion - problem is he has no control of the booking.

Top Bottom