• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

They peaked with Owen and have only gone downhill ever since.

tumblr_mj216krbgd1rt73joo3_250.gif

Yeah, they've gotten less entertaining as the years went by.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
97 Slammys were the best because they had suited up real as fuck real ass Stone Cold there and he looked like he was gonna snap at any minute
fdffgd3bsra.gif

and he did

UberTag

97 Slammys were the best because they had suited up real as fuck real ass Stone Cold there and he looked like he was gonna snap at any minute
fdffgd3bsra.gif

and he did
Doink had it coming.

Was shocked Kalisto won a slammy.
Yeah, I'd forgotten about him earlier.

So official Slammy winners that bothered to show up and accept their awards = Kalisto, R-Truth, Neville, Seth Rollins and Nikki Bella.

That's the sorriest line-up of trophy recipients I can recall.

Here are the announced matches for Smackdown:
I'll check it out for Ranallo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ever since the Austin podcast talking about Road Warrior Hawk calling Matt Borne Krusty the Clown, all I can hear when I see Doink now is 'HEY HEY!'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
96-97 Austin was really the only time Austin felt like the most dangerous man in professional wrestling. Like that he was going to snap and murder someone on live tv at any moment.

Scott Steiner would later take the mantle from him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Honestly the constant Stephanie slapping people is really uncomfortable

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Stephanie is going to get fired on-screen for assaulting one of her workers, right?

I mean.. Hunter, something could happen.

UberTag

Holly Holm's win ruined the chance of the Authority ever ending

Worth it
If the Authority ever "ends" again, they'll just do another couple weeks of nonsense where all of the wrestlers talk about "how much they miss the Authority" until they track down Edge and threaten to paralyze him.

Menome

So, Damien Sandow wins Double-Cross of the year and doesn't get any mic-time, but Roman and Steph put on that promo? Fuck me.

Top Bottom