• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Zach

Merry Xmas, dudes.

Just finished episode 1 of Life is Strange. It's interesting, but not a lot of fun to play. Definitely some occasionally lovely aesthetics and unique characters, but I was not wowed overall or given the impression that it is a GOTY contender.

Gonna play Ori for a bit (or until completion) before starting episode dos.

Oh, and I got Guitar Hero Live as a gift. Pretty fun. Some of the songs I've played in the career mode are atrocious, though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Samoa Joe telling his story and he just magically goes from ROH to WWE
KuGsj.gif

Merry Xmas, dudes.

Just finished episode 1 of Life is Strange. It's interesting, but not a lot of fun to play. Definitely some occasionally lovely aesthetics and unique characters, but I was not wowed overall or given the impression that it is a GOTY contender.

Oh, and I got Guitar Hero Live as a gift. Pretty fun. Some of the songs I've played in the career mode are atrocious, though.
What's life is strange? I saw it on psn for 5 bucks and thought about picking out up since I have about 9 bucks on my account.

Zach

Everyone is all Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars right now but I saw Creed today and it is a great movie.
My goal is to see both before the new year. Significant because I dislike going to the movie theatre and probably average one movie theatre visit a year. But still, I really look forward to seeing both.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Merry Xmas, dudes.

Episode 1 is the toughest LiS ep to deal with because it's getting your feet wet. From there on out it improves tremendously.

GH Live is so good. Make sure to spend all your time with GHTV. Best thing.

Zach

Episode 1 is the toughest LiS ep to deal with because it's getting your feet wet. From there on out it improves tremendously.

GH Live is so good. Make sure to spend all your time with GHTV. Best thing.
Good to hear about Life is Strange. I was hoping that'd be the case. It definitely has potential.

And I did play a bit of GHTV. It's cool. Really, I appreciate all the changes. The two modes, the guitar, it's all nice and different.

klonere

Banned
Guys I love Titus, he's an amazing dude and a great hot tag but

he's a terrible singles wrestler. Like really bad and awkward. He's not WHC material for that reason.

House show Monday going on same time as Raw (Raw in NY, house show in PA). If you watch Raw, don't expect live stuff from Kane, Breeze, Dolph, Dudleys, Wyatts, Dreamer, Charlotte, or Paige

Zach

Piper is ruining all these shows in the 90s where he's on commentary. He's still in 80s wrestler shouting mode.
Yeah, Piper was always entertaining for a segment of the show. When he became a commentator and you had to listen to him the entire show, though? Atrocious.

klonere

Banned
After reading Gonzalez's OT thread I am honoured to have been worked by the greatest worker on GAF.

Keep on keepin' on Gonzalez.

I love Titus as a talker, but he's a man out of time. You could he an awkward, limited worker and a charismatic top guy in the early 90s, but nowadays, the wrestling style precludes it. Titus would be a terrific face of the company, but he'd be a disaster as top guy on Raw and PPVs, unless WWE figured out a way to smoke and mirrors the hell out of him.

Top Bottom