• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Heroman

Banned
JitteryClosedJanenschia.gif

Should I watch Noah?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Job not good? Why are you leaving?

Good move. If you aren't happy make a move. Life is too short to be miserable. I hate my work too and thinking about leaving. What kind of work do you do?

It's like a mix of IT and floater stuff between buildings. There's several other people in my department, but it's still classified as 'part time' despite the fact that I work around 50 hours every other week. It's in my field of work, but the pay is the same between everyone who works at my department. So they give me over-time but no benefits. If I'm going to work 38 hours one week and 48 the next, I'm just going to find something full-time that will get me healthcare.

Despite the fact that I'm better and more available than everyone in the department, I make the same as everyone else. Despite that several people in our team ask for days off every single week and get them every single week for the most pointless of shit. I get the hours that they have to get rid of. Every time. And they pay me the same as those people despite needing me a whole lot more.

I don't mind working a little miserable if you treat me like I'm important. If you treat me like everyone else and then everyone else does half the work I do, you're going to lose the person who works hard by appearing those that don't. And I know my position because the only other active guy who does this is going right behind me.
JitteryClosedJanenschia.gif

Should I watch Noah?

5fs9I5o.gif

but no not really

It's like a mix of IT and floater stuff between buildings. There's several other people in my department, but it's still classified as 'part time' despite the fact that I work around 50 hours every other week. It's in my field of work, but the pay is the same between everyone who works at my department. So they give me over-time but no benefits. If I'm going to work 38 hours one week and 48 the next, I'm just going to find something full-time that will get me healthcare.

Despite the fact that I'm better and more available than everyone in the department, I make the same as everyone else. Despite that several people in our team ask for days off every single week and get them every single week for the most pointless of shit. I get the hours that they have to get rid of. Every time. And they pay me the same as those people despite needing me a whole lot more.

I don't mind working a little miserable if you treat me like I'm important. If you treat me like everyone else and then everyone else does half the work I do, you're going to lose the person who works hard by appearing those that don't. And I know my position because the only other active guy who does this is going right behind me.

but no not really

I know the feeling. I'm in a company that pays well, but there isn't an opportunity for raises and the corporate politics are the worst of any company I've been in. They also don't appreciate the hard work you do.

5fs9I5o.gif

but no not really
Get out of there while you're alive man. You're still young.

shanafan

Just got back from a WWE live event in Detroit. Awesome night, crowd was hot the entire time.. and sitting 5 rows from the ring was pretty sweet!

Results:

Dolph Zigger defeated Tyler Breeze. Summer Rae was kicked out during the match for hitting Dolph with her boot.

Goldust defeated Bo Dallas. After the match, Dallas claimed he wasn't ready, and challenged anyone from the back for a match. Swagger came out.

Jack Swagger defeated Bo Dallas.

10 Man Tag Team Match - Fandango, Damien Sandow, Zack Ryder, Darren Young, and Curtis Axel defeated Heath Slater, the Ascension, and Los Matadores.

Kane defeated Bray Wyatt.

Brie Bella and Alicia Fox defeated Naomi and Sasha Banks.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match - Triple Threat -
Champions The New Day defeated the Usos, and The Lucha Dragons.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match - No DQ - Champion Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus.

Was interesting reading about how Vince (or his dad?) originally wanted Hulk Hogan to dye his hair red to really play up the Big Irish Brute thing, but Hulk refused because he thought it'd cause his hair to fall out even faster. 30 years later Vince got his man in Sheamus.

Carnby

5fs9I5o.gif

but no not really

I can empathize with this, Data. I left a job after only six months for a similar reason. My counter part never worked a 40 hour week in the six months I was there. I became the go to guy, while he kept calling in. I warned management that I would leave if nothing was done. I left and one year later I make 15k more than him.

Menome

I'm sat here watching Peppa Pig with a three year-old. It's not even my three year-old, I'm just the mug who got out of bed to get a glass of water and was accosted for the breakfast routine.

My sleep cycle got messed up so I am currently on the ol' stay awake all night to get a good night sleep the following night strategy.

Always fun.
Good luck with that. I wouldn't make it.

I had to go to work. Come back home and cook, I have to get back up in a few hours and cook again, then go back to work.

Exodust

Banned
I was able to shoot all week while convincing people it's a work, which later lead to me working myself into a shoot.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz.

Top Bottom