• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

AUZnDIM.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heel, as one of the #Safest person I know I need to ask

Luchador masks on the wall as decoration, #safe or #deadgiveaway? I feel like my choices of luchador will strongly affect its ability to get me laid.

miserable

So i was watching this video , and it shows that the last 5 WK's have all ended with Tana Air Guitar time. Not even Cena has that kind of record.

Imagine if Tana wins at WK10, just imagine.
zandigjeezus.gif

You could have also been building up Kenou to step in for Morishima for someone new instead of Marufuji. Someone that's really over with the crowd and young.

You know, someone new

Like I said yesterday. Why the fuck is Kitamiya in a nothing tag team match second on the card?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember how much you people want Cena back when he gets injured?

Now multiply that when you lose the Ace of the Universe. #SaveUsTanakun

You can't have your one big star in Marufuji lose back to back in title matches. If I was booking I would've gone with a Dusty finish. But this is Japan, and there needs to be a clear winner. So the only option is Marufuji. Plus, what are you going to do? Have Suzuki go another year putting the belt on the line against the same challengers? He needs to take a break from holding the title before they could go back to that option.

Or, don't position yourself to have Marufuji lose to Suzuki again.

Shiv47

Okay WrassleGaf, what are the best books about the biz in the late 70s through the 80s, with as much about the day to day way things were run as possible? I thank you in advance, and merry xmas! Hopefully you get better presents than this:

trZ0yjF.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need some life advice, wrasslegaf.

Should I buy a rice cooker just to have a way to more quickly fry rice afterwards? Right now just using a pot and water on the stove does the exact same thing.

Shadow780

Should I buy a rice cooker just to have a way to more quickly fry rice afterwards? Right now just using a pot and water on the stove does the exact same thing.

Best fry rice is made overnight rice from the fridge when it lost all its moisture, break it all up over high heat on a cast iron wok.

That being said you should get a rice cooker.

Gonzalez

Banned

Stick to the pot. I've lived my entire life without ever having a rice cooker. The only thing it's good for, is if you are preparing dinner for a large family, and you need more room on the stove to cook.

JavyOO7

CFO$ had a pretty damn good year with themes.

Sheamus
Naomi
Dana Brooke
Solomon Crowe
The Vaudevillians face theme
Dash and Dawson
Emma remix of old theme which has grown on me quite a bit
Blake and Murphy's theme isn't so bad, but I like their old theme better. CFO$ still did a decent job with their new theme though.
Jordan and Gable
Samoa Joe's second theme
Hype Bros
Apollo Crews
Auska
Nia Jax's theme is alright, not too bad.
Tye Dillinger's theme

Not too bad! I liked many of their songs this year. Though Blue Pants new theme is super bad and would prefer to have the old one where Big Cass is singing.

Top Bottom