• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Xater

Speaking of HGH

CXWYbc6WYAAc_Pp.png

I can't stop laughing. Man I hope Meltzer and Alvarez see this.

klonere

Banned
I'm pretty sure with all the recent injuries HGH is going to be even more popular. Isn't that one of the things its best at helping, recuperation back from injury into pre-injury shape?

I can't stop laughing. Man I hope Meltzer and Alvarez see this.

It's a screencap from the Observer website lol, Meltz wrote it.

Xater

I'm pretty sure with all the recent injuries HGH is going to be even more popular. Isn't that one of the things its best at helping, recuperation back from injury into pre-injury shape?

It's a screencap from the Observer website lol, Meltz wrote it.

I didn't notice. I need this on one of their shows though.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Meltzer's been hinting for a long time that the athletes are way ahead of the drug tests and stuff would eventually come out.

Well, duh. There's a reason you never hear Cena or Triple H involved in these type of reports despite looking like the goddamn incredible Hulk.

"You can't get rid of me that easy, fuckers."

Once in a century ace. His century isn't over yet.

He's making up for jobbing at Wrestle Kingdom by burying every ROH geek they have except for his good friend, #BIGMIKE. (In reality, I'm sure he'll bust his ass in these ROH matches. He gives good effort during these excursions, and as usual, ROH wrestlers benefit from wrestling him. And now that Michael Bennett is TNA-bound, we don't have to worry about Tanahashi getting stuck in a shitty match-up with him.)

Triple H will grow back the muttonstache, enter at WM32 to a combination of The Game, King of Kings and Line in the Sand, and go over Reigns to win the title in tribute.

Once in a century ace. His century isn't over yet.

He's making up for jobbing at Wrestle Kingdom by burying every ROH geek they have except for his good friend, #BIGMIKE. (In reality, I'm sure he'll bust his ass in these ROH matches. He gives good effort during these excursions, and as usual, ROH wrestlers benefit from wrestling him. And now that Michael Bennett is TNA-bound, we don't have to worry about Tanahashi getting stuck in a shitty match-up with him.)

Agreed. I don't think he's ever faced Adam Cole (BAYBAY) so he'd be a good choice for an opponent.

Top Bottom