• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Of course it's boring. There's no story here. Becky is a nobody. Sasha had been doing nothing. And the match doesnt have a big fight feel like their NXT match did

Btw, I miss Cena. Im actually excited to see him.

jonjonaug

Of course it's boring. There's no story here. Becky is a nobody. Sasha had been doing nothing. And the match doesnt have a big fight feel like their NXT match did

To add: The faction bullshit also means that this hardly matters. Bad commentary doesn't help viewers at home enjoy the match too.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan should just start their own promotion. All they have to do is stand in the ring while marks jerk off to them.

Gonzalez

Banned

There is truth to this, but both were really off their game as well.

Hex

Banned
This storyline is getting so tedious.
It is pretty much an exact copy of when the Bellas were just pulling twin magic on page all of the time.
And then the stupidest thing is seeing Sasha who you want to think wants to be a strong diva being proud of the wins like she did it all.

Top Bottom