• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

kXblaU3.jpg

Ha ha I had actually missed what he was referring to, I don't even know how that tweet came up on my Twatter!

By the way odd timing but uk folk Amazon are offering £10 off a £50 spend today using code BIGTHANKS get on it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm throwing in the towel. WrassleGAF is no longer drama, it's fucking slapstick comedy. God help me I like it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think it was actually a rare double turn. Still, no one cared.

Yes it was a double turn. Also no one cared because its TNA. Also EC3 is unpinned and unsubmitted, having lost a few tag team matches, a recent three way match where he wasn't pinned, and a last man standing match which of course doesn't have a pinfall or submission.

notworksafe

Yes it was a double turn. Also no one cared because its TNA. Also EC3 is unpinned and unsubmitted, having lost a few tag team matches, a recent three way match where he wasn't pinned, and a last man standing match which of course doesn't have a pinfall or submission.

Booked better than Brock

Sephzilla

I gotta admit though. Preggo Minion had me legit shook. I was laughing in shock and horror for about 20 minutes afterwards.

#ThankYouBootay

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh this is neat, speaking of TNA and Minions

rVh6vMa.gif

Thanks, Dreamer.

Haha I just wanted to know if anything has happened in the year plus I hadn't watched it besides it getting kicked from one tv channel I've never heard of, to the next...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haha I just wanted to know if anything has happened in the year plus I hadn't watched it besides it getting kicked from one tv channel I've never heard of, to the next...

No, even our Royal Rumble OT for 2016 is basically the same response as 2015. Same problems, same fans, nobody quit wrestling, except you really. So uh, welcome back?

Did you finish the Wire?

No, even our Royal Rumble OT for 2016 is basically the same response as 2015. Same problems, same fans, nobody quit wrestling, except you really. So uh, welcome back?

Did you finish the Wire?

Lol I meant in TNA. And holy shit what a memory. And yes I did. And it was still a shitty spoiler. And Dream is still on ignore.

Sunny has now lied three times about never getting banned again

It's okay, now the thread can die at last

It's better this way. You guys don't have to get worked up again about no Bryan

UberTag

Sunny has now lied three times about never getting banned again

It's okay, now the thread can die at last

It's better this way. You guys don't have to get worked up again about no Bryan
It's probably for the best. D.Brine's wrasslin' career and the Avatar Rumble are now distant memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom