• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Should of never hired Brodus

nop

Rhyno. Makes sense since he works with NXT.

Rhyno showed up and was like "Remember when WCW paid me money?"

finalraven.jpeg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBL only has like 5 things to say and just repeats them. You could literally replace JBL with WWE2K16 JBL.

UberTag

RAW is ad time. Brought to you by Bonnie Hammer.

I don't think it's bad. The crowd sucks though.
I agree. This crowd isn't doing their job properly. The WWE pays them good money and all they do is sit on their hands and barely pop.

What's that? The crowd pays the WWE? Not the other way around? Boy, don't I feel foolish.

somedevil

I find it bit weird with the WWE having ratings problems that they are finally getting all the big advertisers on board.

Coca Cola is sponsoring the the Slammy's/

UberTag

I find it bit weird with the WWE having ratings problems that they are finally getting all the big advertisers on board.

Coca Cola is sponsoring the the Slammy's/
WWE is working overtime to curry the attention and favor of sponsors and the mainstream press. It's paying dividends for them.

The entire product is geared entirely towards advertisers right now. Whether people tune in or not is purely incidental.

I don't think this match is bad, but why it has to last over 15 min?
Because RAW is 3 hours and the WWE doesn't want to use that time to tell stories and build up talent when their singular focus is to make Roman look strong. Everything else is just padding.

Like, why should we even care who wins this match? What bearing does it have in either the chase for a title or the payoff of a feud? Nothing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess they're gonna make up for putting every single dude in the first match by making every other match slogfests

jonjonaug

I can never get tired of Braun just straight up saying "I'm going to kill/eat *wrestler*"

EDIT: I have no idea how that post ended up quoted...

Angry Grimace

Braun actually sounds intimidating unlike everyone else in the stupid family

Also, called it, they're just gonna make them work extra matches because lol who gives a fuck if they get hurt

Top Bottom