• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

What the fuck just happened in the past 10 min. Del Rio throwing that chair was gold though. Im sure he's glad he could break something after being involved in this shiet.

He has to be.

I mean why else would he leave Lucha Underground, AAA, and indie date money?

AAA was a disaster and he no-showed enough of their stuff that LU had already decided not to bring him back for season 2, regardless of where he ended up by the end of this year

UberTag

Tommy Dreamer and a dude with less than 4 TV matches main eventing raw.
That riveting Monday Night Football game between the Cowboys and the Redskins is now deadlocked at 6-6.

Nobody wins. Except people not watching TV tonight.

Meltzer's been had, Vince is still steering this ship into the abyss
This will remain the case until we read Vince's obituary. And I'm still not convinced he won't continue to man gorilla from inside his casket.

Honestly Cena should hope the fox show pans out for him.

He needs a parachute away from this company.

Jesus christ. What you're seeing is how they handle him being away for just under 2 months. Imagine them having to deal with this being a regular annual thing.

Buckle up. This is gonna be a rough era

Brinbe

Reigns promo to end things.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this guy is the future?

They are FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKED

Fox318

Jesus christ. What you're seeing is how they handle him being away for just under 2 months. Imagine them having to deal with this being a regular annual thing.

Buckle up. This is gonna be a rough era

Cena is going to start doing more acting and TV in the future. He probably wants Brock like dates and I don't blame him at all.

Don't forget Orton might be out for 2 years if not his career over if the injury rumors are true.

Let's give all the dialogue to this guy.

13489947905_783d23ab68_o.gif

Top Bottom