• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Just got home from work, what di-
This is awful. Bring Bad Day back.

tumblr_nz0qdkWoVf1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

O_____O

somedevil

All I hear about these days is new writers being hired. Mike Knox. Dewey Foley. How big is that army of writers now? 40 people? 50 people? As big as Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed assembly line? All those bodies to write 50/50 feuds that go nowhere?

Dewey is not a writer. He is a writer assistant. So he isn't writing anything but just bringing the scripts to the talents telling them what they are doing and getting MIchael Hayes his coffee.

Random question: Am I the only one here that likes the Usos? It's a question I normally hate (am I the only one that likes FF8, etc), but I've literally never seen anyone on this board say something good about them when their music hits.

All I hear about these days is new writers being hired. Mike Knox. Dewey Foley. How big is that army of writers now? 40 people? 50 people? As big as Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed assembly line? All those bodies to write 50/50 feuds that go nowhere?

Yes

Plus there's people fired basically every year because Vince gets sick of them

What the hell is going on its like 50 writers threw a bunch of shit at a wall

Del Rio getting paid a fortune to participate in this shiet. True role model for the Latino community.

Velcro Fly

the only thing worse than watching a shitty raw live is watching a shitty gimmick rehash the shitty raw 25 minutes before it ends

also ADR with the elder abuse angle

Top Bottom