• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Ithil

Meltzer's been had, Vince is still steering this ship into the abyss

I don't think he ever said there would be good changes. They put the main event at the start of the show, and the 20 minute promo at the end of the show.

A genius change, no doubt.

Downhome

This guy just doesn't have the complete package to be the face of the company. He is fine in the title picture, in the main event, but he absolutely isn't anything close to what they want him to be. I really hope they realize that before too long, or it's going to continue to do so much harm to both his own personal career as well as the WWE as a whole as well.

Carl2291

This is why they didnt advertise what was ending the show.

If people knew that Strowman/Dreamer was the final match to be followed by a live Reigns and Sheamus promo, we would see record lows.

Fox318

Let's give all the dialogue to this guy.

13489947905_783d23ab68_o.gif

tumblr_mifvnclCSk1qjszfuo1_250.gif

My opinion remains unchanged, Reigns has not improved on the mic. The only difference is they have changed what his says from Looney Tunes to recap crap

Ithil

It's hilarious how it's just swapped. Sheamus lost to Reigns earlier in the show, but here he is in his t-shirt and a 10 minute promo. It's like the opening match never happened.

Brinbe

This might be as bad as its ever been, right? You have Sheamus and Reigns in the main program propping this company up...

Tater tot has to be scripted right? Wow, that only got a reaction after he repeated it like ten times lol

This is why they didnt advertise what was ending the show.

If people knew that Strowman/Dreamer was the final match to be followed by a live Reigns and Sheamus promo, we would see record lows.

Imagine buying a ticket to this Raw when Seth was still champ, knowing you would be disappointed. And then day of the show, Sheamus is champ, he ends the night hearing Reigns talk, and this comes after the last match of the night is Tommy Dreamer getting squashed

And people say we're too negative on the product

This guy just doesn't have the complete package to be the face of the company. He is fine in the title picture, in the main event, but he absolutely isn't anything close to what they want him to be. I really hope they realize that before too long, or it's going to continue to do so much harm to both his own personal career as well as the WWE as a whole as well.

These are all fair points but we also need to realize that Shawn Micheals couldn't make this garbage work with a half pound of coke to get him up.

Top Bottom