• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

Kanemas? LOL!!
I love celebrating Kanemas. Let's all watch Christmas Creature matches!

hqdefault.jpg

Kaladin

I'm actually disappointed that nothing happened. Orton wins....the Authority celebrates....and...nothing? This is wrestling. Something is supposed to happen.

SOMETHING.

I think the most terrifying thing that happened tonight was the threat of a Brodus monster push, he's boring as shit and at least 50 times fatter than Chris Hero. I never want to see a one piece riding up his fat ass again.

Kaladin

How ironic that the ONE time all year people actually wanted a SWERVE at the end of the PPV, WWE doesn't deliver on it.

Calling it right now, the swerve is on Monday when it comes out that The Authority planted the handcuffs and Cena wants a rematch dude brother jack.

strobogo

Banned
Calling it right now, the swerve is on Monday when it comes out that The Authority planted the handcuffs and Cena wants a rematch dude brother jack.

Well, the WWE Champion is HHH's belt if you recall, and the WHC was his belt also, so I think he has a pretty valid claim to being the WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the World of the WWE Universe.

HHH should strip Orton of the title tomorrow for using handcuffs and award the title to its rightful owner, Abeyance.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Abeyance will then use the magic power of Hogan's Hall of Fame ring to go on a one man power trip, winning the tag team titles, diva titles, and reinstating and winning the old WCW three man tag titles.

strobogo

Banned
The fans were chanting for him during the Real Americans' taunts.

Vince should have called Hogan up and demanded the return of his HOF ring once Hulk decided to use it in TNA angles.

Kaladin

The biggest thing I think is Cena not overcoming the odds in the biggest match of his career (again). Cena may get a win back over on Orton, but it is now cannon that he cannot win in big match situations.

DMczaf

Why can't they make MSG the official home of the Rumble?

I love the MSG entrance + Rumble countdown shot. Plus great Rumble atmosphere.

That's their fault for not being able to read their audience. They over swerved and then failed to deliver when the audience wanted one, PPV's have been going off the air poorly for a while now
Im surprised Cena lost clean to be honest no screwjob nothing. Cole and JBL went out of their way to say the handcuffs were legal too. But even then Cena sat outside like he just got screwed that actually got me mad. Also so much no selling in the main event, Cena no sold a ladder shot like it was a mosquito bite

Am I the only one that's starting to think that 30 won't be Taker's last WM?

This is probably an unpopular opinion around here, but I wish he was done already. Last year should have been Taker vs. Kane where they killed off both of those characters. Taker is going to seriously hurt himself going crazy for one night and breaking his body so it takes a year to partially recover.

I also agree with Court Bauer that WWE is doing the wrong thing bringing back all the (expensive) big names for Wrestlemania, they should be scattered throughout the year a little better.

strobogo

Banned
I wrote a beautiful review, just gorgeous shit. I lost it to a formatting thing and was too heartbroken to write it and put all the gifs up again. I still have the gifs though.

God damn do I know that feel. It's so bad when you've gone on a long tangent about Konnan or Knobs or Roddy Piper and it all ends up in flames. You can't get that spark back. It's terrible.

UberTag

This is probably an unpopular opinion around here, but I wish he was done already. Last year should have been Taker vs. Kane where they killed off both of those characters. Taker is going to seriously hurt himself going crazy for one nice and breaking his body so it takes a year to partially recover.
Anyone with any sense shares this opinion. So it's not unpopular.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This is probably an unpopular opinion around here, but I wish he was done already. Last year should have been Taker vs. Kane where they killed off both of those characters. Taker is going to seriously hurt himself going crazy for one nice and breaking his body so it takes a year to partially recover.

I also agree with Court Bauer that WWE is doing the wrong thing bringing back all the (expensive) big names for Wrestlemania, they should be scattered throughout the year a little better.
I just can't imagine that Taker's last WM would be against Lesnar. Lesnar's beef is with Mark Calaway, not Taker. Kane vs. Taker is just so perfect that it needs to happen, and I even think the match would be decent, if you give both guys enough time to prepare.

I just can't imagine that Taker's last WM would be against Lesnar. Lesnar's beef is with Mark Calaway, not Taker. Kane vs. Taker is just so perfect that it needs to happen, and I even think the match would be decent, if you give both guys enough time to prepare.

Lesnar vs. Taker sounds good on paper, but is the wrong thing to do for Mark Calaway's long term health

strobogo

Banned
Bork vs Taker would literally kill Taker I think. I think the second HBK match would have been a good time for him to bow out, but I did like the Punk match and Shield matches. He can't need the money. I feel like he still does WM out of loyalty to Vince.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bork vs Taker would literally kill Taker I think. I think the second HBK match would have been a good time for him to bow out, but I did like the Punk match and Shield matches. He can't need the money. I feel like he still does WM out of loyalty to Vince.
He does it for the money. He may not NEED it, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want more.

G-Fex

Jokes on you Stro. Taker is ALREADY DEAD

Sephzilla

I'm still holding out for Taker vs Sting. That being said, since I acknowledge that the real world exists, WM30 should be his final match. I think the reason they didn't let him retire at 20-0 was to get him to a big anniversary WrestleMania. I just hope his last match isn't against Cena.

Botch Lesnar vs Undertaker doesn't even sound like a good match to me.

This is probably an unpopular opinion around here, but I wish he was done already. Last year should have been Taker vs. Kane where they killed off both of those characters. Taker is going to seriously hurt himself going crazy for one night and breaking his body so it takes a year to partially recover.

The thing is, it's far easier to talk 'Taker, Rock, or whomever into appearing at Wrestlemania where you'll get a WM payday as opposed to Payback or Hell in a Cell which will mean even less now that it'll be on the Network for $15 a month.

Oh come on, he's not THAT bad

How is he not that bad? The crowd was dead, the match was shit, and he's fat enough that nobody can mount a decent offence against him whilst he's too shit to produce one himself. He's on the same level of ability as Khali but he doesn't draw Indian fans. On top of that I went flat out Heavy on Shamus with his ring gear, he's the only wrestler I've ever seen that looks flat out disgusting.

Top Bottom