• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
There's a LOT out there in the southern circuits - but interestingly, it's always done with the black folks as faces, which you would EXPECT in the south for there to be a lot of hate along with it, but if anything, the angry whiteys are hated hardcore for it.

I still maintain that the South is a whole hell of a lot LESS racist than people pretend. It may be more visible down there but I think inside, peoples' hearts...they know it ain't right.

It is interesting that there have been so many huge black faces in the South, but the casual racism of all the white people (even faces) don't really make up for having the top star be a black guy.

A bleacher article on the situation said a lot of the live crew works traditional sports on the weekend. Live Smackdown on Friday could be a tough deal.

Live crew? Like 2 Live Crew? I heard JBL mention 2 Live Crew on Raw. I heard him say how he and R-Truth are like Paul Wall and Mystikal.

WHAT'S UP!

Penguin

Once WWE secures it's new tv rights, it's time to fill Linda McMahon's campaign coffers yet again!

Stand up for WWE!

I would feel bad for the talent as well.

Since usually get off like Wedn-Fri or something.

And I don't think a live show on Friday would benefit them much. Maybe Wedn/Thurs

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
RIP in peace hair dryer. Plus with a live Smackdown, things might actually happen on that show for once.

Unlike with Cena, Orton works great with Bryan. Hope they keep the rivalry with those two going.

Bryan / Cena was like MOTY or at least a runner up.

Orton doesn't work well with anybody so last nights match was a total surprise.

Also theres no way Linda is running again. No way. Not even Vince would back that shit.

jmdajr

And I don't think a live show on Friday would benefit them much. Maybe Wedn/Thurs

So everyone gets Tuesday/Wednesday off maybe?

Do they do house shows on Sunday?

strobogo

Banned
That Apartheid gimmick wrestler came out to a Guns N Roses song. Strobogo has a Guns N Roses avatar.

Coincidence?

irSEuUjQA6KpL.gif

Pavaloo

Hey guys remember this?
rvd08022013.gif

I'd say Orton has been "trying" since he jobbed on Smackdown for the longest time. Until his heel turn against D Bry I think.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

They might move it to Tuesday and tape Main Event/Saturday Morning Slam before it starts. I can't imagine Smackdown staying on Fridays if it went live.

Bryan / Cena was like MOTY or at least a runner up.

Orton doesn't work well with anybody so last nights match was a total surprise.

I think it just shows how great Bryan truly is. The guy can work with just about everybody.

EDIT: I wonder how he'd fare against a broom though...

So everyone gets Tuesday/Wednesday off maybe?

Do they do house shows on Sunday?

I'm sure the money they lose on house shows would be more than made up on a TV deal. Pluse they can always send out a B squad for a house show and A squad goes to Smackdown.

strobogo

Banned
I remember seeing that.

Got a laugh from me.

Then there was the whole Sharmell x Kurt creepy shit later on down the line...

Kurt is probably the only time at least in WWE where racism has been played for laughs and actually got positive reactions from fans. It's amazing that as early as 5 months after winning the title, they had to have a heel go to such lengths as saying he didn't like black people, Jesus, or the troops just so they'd cheer Cena more.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Kurt is probably the only time at least in WWE where racism has been played for laughs and actually got positive reactions from fans. It's amazing that as early as 5 months after winning the title, they had to have a heel go to such lengths as saying he didn't like black people, Jesus, or the troops just so they'd cheer Cena more.

It's funny because Kurt later said that no matter what he says, he's still going to be cheered over Cena.

Which is what happened.

Penguin

They might move it to Tuesday and tape Main Event/Saturday Morning Slam before it starts. I can't imagine Smackdown staying on Fridays if it went live.

I think it just shows how great Bryan truly is. The guy can work with just about everybody.

EDIT: I wonder how he'd fare against a broom though...

I wouldn't want it on Tuesday either.
PPV, Raw,Smackdown just sounds like overkill.

Though doesn't interfere with any of the actual shows I like to watch

DMczaf

I was intrigued by the Real Americans, and then they got the awesome track jackets with awesome nicknames and I became a full on mark.

Pavaloo

Yeah really loving their synchronised entrance since I saw it at TLC. That's the kind of shit that makes a memorable tag team. Love it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I am almost positive that at least one Shield member is going to be in the final four in the Rumble. My gut tells me it's going to be Reigns and someone else. Possibly Ambrose.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I went with

Punk
Sheamus
Cesaro
Lesnar

for my last 4

I think having the last 3 each being a guy from The Shield would be pretty awesome though.

TL21xx

Banned
My guess is

Bryan
Punk
Sheamus
Reigns

The Shield dissolves in the match. Bryan will be dueling with the Wyatts and Kane, possibly breaking his record. It's either him or Punk for the win, as I'm assuming Cena's rematch is at the Rumble.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I wanna see Cesaro swing Khali in the rumble, causing like 5 dudes surrounding/getting hit with the giant swing to fall out of the ring.

One of them is Kofi and does that weird thing where he avoids elimination because his feet don't hit the floor. Maybe he lands on another superstar and does handstands and shit back in the ring!

My guesses:
CM Punk
Daniel Byran
Brock Lesnar
Antonio Cesaro

First Entrant: Sheamus

Pavaloo

The Shield dissolves in the match. Bryan will be dueling with the Wyatts and Kane, possibly breaking his record. It's either him or Punk for the win, as I'm assuming Cena's rematch is at the Rumble.

This makes sense. That would leave WM 30 to be Bryan vs Cena 2.
One of them is Kofi and does that weird thing where he avoids elimination because his feet don't hit the floor. Maybe he lands on another superstar and does handstands and shit back in the ring!

I'm sure he'll land on JBL's misplaced hat or something! Maybe he'll jump off of Zeb lol

Top Bottom