• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
Remember how fucking TERRIBLE Vince was with his weekly topical jokes during the NEW GENERATION Raws? Absolutely atrocious.

Tamina could be the next Young Buck.

WHO'S GETTING STITCHES

frankmansnitch.jpg

That kick is brutal.

Which Bella took it? Cena Bella or Bryan Bella?

If it was Cena Bella then I wish Tamina the best in her future endeavours.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder, does Vince think that Obama would be watching and would feel embarrassed for anything other than watching pro wrestling?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tamina and Axel are pretty much living proof that wrestler kids get far more chances than non-wrestler kids.
someone had to have said something imo

regardless

=/

Or how about no one said anything because it was incredibly obvious it was an alt account which goes against the rules? He has no one to blame but himself. Don't know why he thought he could get around bans. Take your lumps, even Aiii went without posting on here during prime Total Diva season during his ban.

I wonder, does Vince think that Obama would be watching and would feel embarrassed for anything other than watching pro wrestling?

I refuse to believe that this is the reason why the selfie happened.

Or how about no one said anything because it was incredibly obvious it was an alt account which goes against the rules? He has no one to blame but himself. Don't know why he thought he could get around bans. Take your lumps, even Aiii went without posting on here during prime Total Diva season during his ban.

*shrug*

felt like it took a long time for it to happen

Xater

Man that Retronauts episode really makes me want to play some Fire Pro. Sadly I just can't with anything I have around.

strobogo

Banned
Tamina and Axel are pretty much living proof that wrestler kids get far more chances than non-wrestler kids.

It was one bad kick. It's not that big of a deal. When she starts hurting people every week with kicks, then complain about her. Everyone accidentally stiffs someone once in a while. Axel is there because he's save and does what is asked of him without issue.

It wasn't Sunny's alt! How dare you disparage Mr. McFlower. You guys are going to be boned when he comes back in January. Don't cross the boss, guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not just talking about that kick. Every month or so she gets HEEL DIVA PUSH #5, and she always underperforms. It's like people think 'oh she's not pretty so she must be a good wrestler' then they realize no. no she's not.

strobogo

Banned
I don't remember Tamina getting any big push before this. She's been just one of the random interchangeable women like Alicia Fox for 2 years before getting paired up with AJ.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't remember Tamina getting any big push before this. She's been just one of the random interchangeable women like Alicia Fox for 2 years before getting paired up with AJ.

AJ elevates people she's paired up with, just look at how important she made that lower midcarder Ziggler look for a while.

Striker

They had her beat up Nattie a long time ago, did the splash and staredown. She was with the Uso's at the time and they were facing DH Smith and Tyson Kidd. They really went nowhere with it, though. Goes face later and has some weird relationship with JTG. Then disappeared a while, again, and then turns to help AJ.

Tamina might not be worth a damn in the ring, but the reason no one cared is because WWE never once gave them any reason to care. It's amazing how many "characters" on the WWE roster aren't ever given even the slightest bit of time for character development.

The Divas division is especially rife with it - like Alicia Fox and her phantom heel/face turns. Sometimes she's with the heels, sometimes she's with the faces. There's no rhyme or reason to it and certainly no explanation.

strobogo

Banned
They had her beat up Nattie a long time ago, did the splash and staredown. She was with the Uso's at the time and they were facing DH Smith and Tyson Kidd. They really went nowhere with it, though. Goes face later and has some weird relationship with JTG. Then disappeared a while, again, and then turns to help AJ.

She did that goofy relationship with Santino for like a year and then was banished to the never ending NXT. Did you mean Santino instead of JTG?

i rewatched the Orton (c) v Bryan match.

the psychology made no sense.

i mean, usually 99% of WWE matches are guys trading punches, kicks to the gut and slams, fuck it.

but they tried and failed last night with the in-ring narrative.

first, Bryan working Orton's leg makes no sense, since Orton's entire offence is upper torso based. if you wanna work areas of Orton's body, you work the arms, the back, neck and head.

but worse was Orton's working on Bryan's arm. not only because Bryan no sold it, but because 90% of Bryan offense is kicks and running moves. shit, one of his finishers is a running knee, so Orton's would've been better off working Bryan's leg.

i wonder who the agent for this match was. the idea was good bu the execution sucked. 2.5 match carried higher by the crowd.

Ithil

Tamina might not be worth a damn in the ring, but the reason no one cared is because WWE never once gave them any reason to care. It's amazing how many "characters" on the WWE roster aren't ever given even the slightest bit of time for character development.

The Divas division is especially rife with it - like Alicia Fox and her phantom heel/face turns. Sometimes she's with the heels, sometimes she's with the faces. There's no rhyme or reason to it and certainly no explanation.

Most of the mid carders too. Like, what is Kofi Kingston's character?

Most of the mid carders too. Like, what is Kofi Kingston's character?

Generic good guy. He smiles, says his one catchphrase ("BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!") and makes futile attempts to save other faces from heel beatdowns. He doesn't even have a fake Jamaican accent any more. Oh, also, he jumps really high. I don't know how that alone could ever make a compelling character people would want to cheer for or even like, but then I don't work for WWE, so what do I know? Perhaps the idea for Kofi was for him to be as bland as bland could be, if so, they sure succeeded.

He's the Wild Cat. What else do you need to know?

His tights also tell me he can fly (impressive for a wildcat) , or was that the old tights? damn Kofi clock keeps switching things up.

I'm still trying to figure out what was going on with his attire at TLC, it was like part of the tights were stretched over his shoes.

G-Fex

It wasn't me!

The only thing I ever snitch on are thread titles.

Also what exactly is the deal with Kofi's chest? Was it always like that or did he get that from a specific injury?

darkside your confessions to snitching has rejuvenated my snitching efforts.

It's about time I do so once more. Next hot women thread in OT I'll snipe it down so fast it'll make the creeps heads spins

darkside your confessions to snitching has rejuvenated my snitching efforts.

It's about time I do so once more. Next hot women thread in OT I'll snipe it down so fast it'll make the creeps heads spins

Only if you first enter the thread with a link to the Right to Censor "theme" and post about morality.

Heavy said:
I can't stand the slaps they do to make fake impact sounds on moves like this. Del Rio and Cody are the worst offenders, just awful. Takes me out of the match.

Crowds don't react as well without the sound, it seems - either you actually kick people (like in BattlArts) or slap your leg and hope it's discrete.

strobogo

Banned
I can't stand the slaps they do to make fake impact sounds on moves like this. Del Rio and Cody are the worst offenders, just awful. Takes me out of the match.

I like how they do foley work for Total Divas. They make kicks sound like a grunt from a grunt in an early 90s beat em up.

Top Bottom