• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Man the Raw commentators are so annoying, does anyone in the back even listen to this shit? Its so distracting.

JBL shouting WAH WAH WAH as loud as anything lol.

Ithil

me too

i still want to see that butt doe

image.php

It's like her first damn scene too.

GolazoDan

BTW, going back a page or two, but I do kinda think TNA is more watchable than WWE these days. I watch Impact in full every week. I never watch Smackdown, I sometimes watch NXT and I watch the good bits of Raw. When WWE's at its best TNA cannot compare, like that Orton vs. Bryan match. Good stuff. I don't think TNA's particularly good, per se, but their shows are usually more interesting than WWE's for one reason or another.

Enjoyed the Feast or Fired segment this week, for example. Mostly because it was shot like a crime thriller. Also Chavo acting like he's had to fight to succeed in wrestling considering his gimmick for 8 years has been "nephew of an awesome dead wrestler".

Vee_One

I'm going to do Armageddon 2006 first. MVP vs Kane Inferno Match, Taker vs Kennedy Last Ride Match, the ladder match that killed Joey Mercury's face, Boogeyman vs Miz, Batista/Cena against Finlay/Booker.

I remember this being the match that got me engaged in wrasslin for a while again. I loved everything about it - the way it became a four way, the spots, the face

In hindsight it probably wasn't that great but watching it for the first time it was damn exciting

strobogo

Banned
BTW, going back a page or two, but I do kinda think TNA is more watchable than WWE these days. I watch Impact in full every week. I never watch Smackdown, I sometimes watch NXT and I watch the good bits of Raw. When WWE's at its best TNA cannot compare, like that Orton vs. Bryan match. Good stuff. I don't think TNA's particularly good, per se, but their shows are usually more interesting than WWE's for one reason or another.

Enjoyed the Feast or Fired segment this week, for example. Mostly because it was shot like a crime thriller. Also Chavo acting like he's had to fight to succeed in wrestling considering his gimmick for 8 years has been "nephew of an awesome dead wrestler".

And for 8 years before that, it was "nephew of an awesome living wrestler".

somedevil

A Miracle has happened and the quarter hours came out for Raw again for the after TLC Raw for the TLC for the 18-49 male demo:

Highest Segment was the beginning because of interest in who won:

Q1: Raw opened with an exceedingly strong 2.41 rating for Randy Orton's coronation as WWE World Hvt. champion, John Cena's response, and the main event of Orton vs. Daniel Bryan set up.

As for the Orton and Bryan match it played out like this:

Q11: Raw bottomed out with a 1.74 rating for various video and interview segments leading to the main event, plus one commercial.

Q12: Raw rebounded to a 1.99 rating for the first-half of the Orton vs. Bryan main event, plus one mid-match commercial.

Over-run: Raw finished with a 2.32 rating for the conclusion of Orton vs. Bryan and post-match activity involving Cena

So at the beginning of the match Raw was at it lowest in 18-49 males then the match grew interest over time leading to 2nd highest rating behind the first segment.

Son Of D

I'm going to do Armageddon 2006 first. MVP vs Kane Inferno Match, Taker vs Kennedy Last Ride Match, the ladder match that killed Joey Mercury's face, Boogeyman vs Miz, Batista/Cena against Finlay/Booker.

Miz has been in the WWE since 2006? Feels like a lot less time. Then again a Miz promo feels around 4 times longer than it actually is.

Rapstah

Miz has been in the WWE since 2006? Feels like a lot less time. Then again a Miz promo feels around 4 times longer than it actually is.

Going through the Royal Rumbles he appears in 2007 which feels really early. It's crazy how old the 2007 Rumble looks although it's really not that long ago.

Top Bottom