• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
If I didn't get a concussion yesterday, I think I got whiplash. My neck is so stiff. I can only turn it about 25 degrees to the left and maybe 50 to the right. Even less to move up or down. Both shoulders hurt, but my right is tingly. Slight movements can make my whole body hurt. It hurts a lot.

What happened?

strobogo

Banned
What happened?

I slipped on the icy/wet/slushy drive way and bounced my head off my drive way. I thought I pulled a Bret Hart because the pain rattled around to the front of my head almost immediately and I had a headache for a while, but as the night went on, my neck and shoulders started hurting more and more until I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I got stabbed just for rolling over.

It's worse today. It was the CZW.

Aiii

So not worth it
I slipped on the icy/wet/slushy drive way and bounced my head off my drive way. I thought I pulled a Bret Hart because the pain rattled around to the front of my head almost immediately and I had a headache for a while, but as the night went on, my neck and shoulders started hurting more and more until I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I got stabbed just for rolling over.

It's worse today. It was the CZW.

On a scale of the guy in the yellow:
botchamania-czw-o.gif

to going through the table:
bth_CZW.gif

How CZW are we talking?

Might be soreness, but I'd recommend seeing a doctor... But you guys probably have to pay for a doctor's visit, right?

strobogo

Banned
iM7ESZzNU8l8j.gif

iMYWk66q4shCw.gif

CZ FUCKING W!

On a scale of the guy in the yellow:

to going through the table:

How CZW are we talking?

Might be soreness, but I'd recommend seeing a doctor... But you guys probably have to pay for a doctor's visit, right?

Scale of kick to nowhere's pride. I sure do have to pay to see a doctor. If I want to see my actual family doctor, it's around $200 for him to look at me for 5 minutes and send me off. I can go to a med check for $50ish.

So what happened with Sunny, I'm confused. He changed his name to Vince McMahon and then got banned and then made a new account (Shao Kahn something) and then someone snitched on that being his new account and it got banned too?

i did a search for Vince's recent posts and there's nothing there that could warrant a ban

Hasney

So what happened with Sunny, I'm confused. He changed his name to Vince McMahon and then got banned and then made a new account (Shao Kahn something) and then someone snitched on that being his new account and it got banned too?

i did a search for Vince's recent posts and there's nothing there that could warrant a ban

Apparently defended XBone a little too trollishly.

gurudyne

I really don't think anyone needed to snitch--Shao made it very clear at nearly every opportunity that he was Sunny's alt and we know mods read this thread on occasion even if they don't post. Probably as a result of all that OT activity, too. Sunny screwed Sunny.

I feel so stupid.

I thought the Shao=Sunny jokes were just jokes.

This is like finding out that Edge and Christian were not real life brothers...

EVOLVE matches for their Florida triple shot next month;

1/10 in Ybor City, FL
Johnny Gargano & Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & Young Bucks
Chris Hero vs. Ricochet
Roderick Strong vs. Uhaa Nation

1/11 in Orlando
Roderick Strong & Rich Swann vs. Young Bucks for FIP tag titles

1/12 in Jacksonville
Johnny Gargano vs Roderick Strong
Rich Swann vs. Jon Davis

Definitely interested in that 01/10 show, Hero vs Ricochet and Roddy vs Uhaa should both be great.

Kaladin

EVOLVE matches for their Florida triple shot next month;

1/10 in Ybor City, FL
Johnny Gargano & Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & Young Bucks
Chris Hero vs. Ricochet

1/11 in Orlando
Roderick Strong & Rich Swann vs. Young Bucks for FIP tag titles

1/12 in Jacksonville
Johnny Gargano vs Roderick Strong
Rich Swann vs. Jon Davis

Definitely interested in that 01/10 show, Hero vs Ricochet and Roddy vs Uhaa should both be great.

I'd only be able to go to the Jax show if I go to one. The announced matches for that show aren't as enticing. I may wait to see what they do with Hero, Davey and the Young Buck on that night.

Evolve is stacked on that weekend though.

bjork

Wait, so is Sunny permed? :eek:

In personal injury news, I got a paper cut on my middle fingertip, makes typing a chore. Also, I wipe my butt with this hand, so boo...

Kaladin

More matches announced for Evolve in FL

EVOLVE 25 - January 10th - Ybor City, FL

EVOLVE Title Match
AR Fox Defends vs. Winner Of #1 Contender Match

#1 Contender To The EVOLVE Title Match - Winner Gets Title Match That Night!

Epic Six Man Tag Team Match
Johnny Gargano & The Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & The Young Bucks

Hero Runs The Gauntlet Match #1
Chris Hero vs. Ricochet

FIP Champion Trent Baretta Will Defend The Title!

EVOLVE 26 - January 11th - Orlando FL

FIP Tag Team Title Match
Roderick Strong & Rich Swann defend vs. The Young Bucks

Hero Runs The Gauntlet Match #2
Chris Hero vs. Anthony Nese

EVOLVE 27 - January 12th - Jacksonville, FL

The Main Event - Non-Title
Johnny Gargano vs. Roderick Strong

Hero Runs The Gauntlet Match #3
Chris Hero vs. Chuck Taylor

Grudge Match
Rich Swann vs. Jon Davis

Keiji Mutoh vs Shiro Koshinaka - (NJPW 08/11/1995)

Match from the opening night of the 1995 G1 Climax here, as Heisei Ishingun leader Shiro Koshinaka takes on Keiji Mutoh. Koshinaka is decidedly the underdog here and has a lot of support, but Mutoh's the real star and dominates much of the early going. Koshinaka, however, uses his speed and agility to good affect, keeping Mutoh off balance and surprising him with some great counter techniques. The finishing stretch is excellent and the crowd go wild as they start to believe they might be witnessing a huge upset.

Best backslide pin attempt you will ever see;

iNK9qIOvlASj4.gif

Koshinaka damn near murders Mutoh with this counter to a Frankensteiner;

iorp34USB6ZGc.gif

Kaladin

I just noticed a couple of things on Amazon, there is a WCW PPV Matches set out in March and a Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania Matches set in February.

I'm def in for that HBK set.....but isn't that kind of telling that they're going for one more match this year?

DMczaf

I just noticed a couple of things on Amazon, there is a WCW PPV Matches set out in March and a Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania Matches set in February.

I'm def in for that HBK set.....but isn't that kind of telling that they're going for one more match this year?

"Comes with Digital Copy code for possible match at WM30!"

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's All Star Weekend X - Night One
Friday, December 20, 2013 - 8:00PM Bell Time
American Legion Post #308 - 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
Adam Cole (Champion) vs. Chris Hero (Challenger)

Six-Person Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) & Kevin Steen vs. AR Fox, Ricochet, & Rich Swann

Singles Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Davey Richards

Tag Team Match
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?) vs. DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong)

Singles Match
ACH vs. Michael Elgin

Tag Team Match
Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Drake Younger

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Anthony Nese

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's All Star Weekend X - Night Two
Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 8:00PM Bell Time
American Legion Post #308 - 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
Adam Cole or Chris Hero vs. Johnny Gargano (Challenger)

Six-Person Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) & Kevin Steen vs. Candice LeRae, Joey Ryan, & Drake Younger

Tag Team Match
AR Fox & Rich Swann vs. DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong)

Singles Match
ACH vs. Loser of Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero

Tag Team Match
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?) vs. Unbreakable F'N Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin)

Singles Match
Davey Richards vs. Ricochet

Three-Way Tag Team Match
PPRay (Peter Avalon & Ray Rosas) vs. B-Boy & Willie Mack vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Anthony Nese

card looks stacked, those 6 team tag matches are going to be insane

Son Of D

The timing is a bit suspicious, although it could just be a red herring. I'm curious as to whether it'll have the WMXX match.

Three Generations. Two titles. One ring.

Hulk-Hogan-Fools.png

Would be worth watching as a sordid spectacle to see Cena and Rock sell the Hulking up offence from a nearly immobile Hogan at the same time and of course Cena being put over to the nth degree now with a double arm raise on the ramp.

Kaladin

I can really only go to one of these, and was thinking Jax because it's closer....but goddamn that tag match.....

So IndieGaf, A or B?

A)
EVOLVE 26 - January 11th - Orlando FL

FIP Tag Team Title Match
Roderick Strong & Rich Swann defend vs. The Young Bucks

Hero Runs The Gauntlet Match #2
Chris Hero vs. Anthony Nese

B)
EVOLVE 27 - January 12th - Jacksonville, FL

The Main Event - Non-Title
Johnny Gargano vs. Roderick Strong

Hero Runs The Gauntlet Match #3
Chris Hero vs. Chuck Taylor

Grudge Match
Rich Swann vs. Jon Davis

Kaladin

The roster for these Evolve shows are deep. It should be a weekend filled with incredible matches.....esp if they get Davey Richards for the whole weekend.

Hm, same here - SMV don't even have it for sale among their downloads. I thought that'd be a no brainer, as it's one of the more famous IWA-MS shows.

I did, however, find a show on XWT that has a Milano Collection A.T. vs Larry Sweeney match that I don't think I've ever seen before! Real excited to watch that.

They still sell VHS? Damn. I bet those late 90's, early 2000's IWA Mid South tapes are just flying off the shelves.

Also, what a dilemma...go without Joe vs Necro, or give Ian Rotten some money.

Top Bottom