• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Do they seriously need to specify exactly who is at what live event months in advance? Do tickets for WWE live shows sell that early?

Yes.

The local WWE Raw ads that have been running for months has changed 5 different times. Cena isn't even advertise for Dec. 30th Raw anymore. He's probably going to be at the Toronto house show. If they advertise someone not on the show, then you can get your money back.

From this week's Observer

It’s no great revelation that Reigns is being groomed down the line for one of the top spots on the babyface side with a big push at the Rumble. That said, if anything, the plans right now are even bigger than one would have thought.

PleasehaveRomanReignssquashBryaninseventeensecondsatWrestlemania.

What happened between hm and ROH?

Nothing, as far as I'm aware - he just left for TNA. Also, probably this;

They have a strict No Fatties policy

I need to do a puro show next. Preferably NJPW because I'm not really into the DG style.

Old or new? I've got some old stuff you might like up over here and the new stuff's easy enough to find. I'd recommend Invasion Attack, King of Pro-Wrestling or Day 4 of the G1 from this year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do they seriously need to specify exactly who is at what live event months in advance? Do tickets for WWE live shows sell that early?

Reminds me, I was driving on the I-4 today near downtown Orlando and they have this ridiculously huge advertisement for a house show in a month on the outdoor screen on the Amway Arena and its just a huge picture of Randy Orton standing on a turnbuckle with him in his ring attire.

It just looks so ridiculous but I guess it works because I had no idea there was an event going on and now I know.

strobogo, do not watch AAA. They been trying for years to copy WWE/WCW/ECW. Watch CMLL instead if you want some lucha action.

But, he said he doesn't 'get' lucha. CMLL is lucha for lucha diehards who've been going to CMLL shows since before World War II. If he doesn't like AAA, he'd hate CMLL.

The local WWE Raw ads that have been running for months has changed 5 different times. Cena isn't even advertise for Dec. 30th Raw anymore. He's probably going to be at the Toronto house show. If they advertise someone not on the show, then you can get your money back.

Actually, I think since the ticket says something to the effect that, 'card is subject to change,' it may not matter. At least in the US. But, the reason why WWE shows just announce people being there instead of matches is that house shows matches change weekly, if not daily.

strobogo

Banned
Nothing, as far as I'm aware - he just left for TNA. Also, probably this;

Old or new? I've got some old stuff you might like up over here and the new stuff's easy enough to find. I'd recommend Invasion Attack, King of Pro-Wrestling or Day 4 of the G1 from this year.

Probably new. I've only seen one NJPW show this year.

I might do a random NXT. Right now I'm trying to touch multiple genres (sleazy indy, deathmatch, TNA, WWE, puro, lucha). NXT kind of falls in line with WWE and indy.

But, he said he doesn't 'get' lucha. CMLL is lucha for lucha diehards who've been going to CMLL shows since before World War II. If he doesn't like AAA, he'd hate CMLL.

It makes no sense to me and I haven't heard anyone who has been able to explain lucha psychology.

DMczaf

tumblr_my68zbiXNk1ro4dt3o1_500.jpg

What's next Stro, early 90's Japanese women's wrestling? How far down the rabbit hole are you going to go?

Hey, the All Japan Women's dome shows are all awesome.

It may not be the 'best', but I think doing this year's Dome Show might be a good way to look at how things went this year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The early 90's stuff is actually amazing. The point I was making though is how esoteric Stro was going to get with this.

Ithil

I actually was planning on doing a joshi show, preferably late 80s/early 90s when it was huge. One with Bull Nakano doing a leg drop from a cage or something.

Which specific day is the best?

Let's see...I recall 1, 3, 4, and the final day being standouts, but there's at least one really great match on every day. 3 and 4 have like 3 MOTY contenders alone.

Top Bottom