• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

I never saw that before that's hilarious.

Let's see if he doesn't tear anything trying to do his entrance pose and dance

Ithil

Wait, I thought basketballs DON'T hold grudges.

03.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Unfortunately, we'll probably get useless face Batista, and not the great heel one. Though, if he does comes back, he should be facing Brock, not Taker.

McNei1y

I just read Sunnys thread from June. I remember starting that thread. I must have forgotten to keep tabs on it. Damn that was a pretty awesome thread :lol

huh brotista might be coming back? yes!!!

strobogo

Banned
Unfortunately, we'll probably get useless face Batista, and not the great heel one. Though, if he does comes back, he should be facing Brock, not Taker.

I agree. I don't really want to see Taker again. I think he should hang it up. If he DOES wrestle again, it makes more sense that he'd face some combination of Shield considering they put him out of action. Bork would turn him to dust. Batista/Bork never happened on TV as far as I know and could be really fun depending on the ring shape Batista is in.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I agree. I don't really want to see Taker again. I think he should hang it up. If he DOES wrestle again, it makes more sense that he'd face some combination of Shield considering they put him out of action. Bork would turn him to dust. Batista/Bork never happened on TV as far as I know and could be really fun depending on the ring shape Batista is in.
Exactly. Just image wise, it works so well.

And Kane has been so giffable lately.

tumblr_mxxeazEBIe1rt0n8fo1_400.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Someone from creative is reading this post. Miz will be jobbing 5 times at this wrestlemania, 3 at the preshow.

Miz has defended his share of the tag team title at Wrestlemania successfully. He helped Johnny Ace take control of both Raw and Smackdown. He won the intercontinental championship at Wrestlemania.

And of course he beat John Cena to retain the WWE title in the main event of a Wrestlemania.

He's awesome.

The only thing he has left to prove at WM is to end Takers streak. Clearly.

G-Fex

Miz has defended his share of the tag team title at Wrestlemania successfully. He helped Johnny Ace take control of both Raw and Smackdown. He won the intercontinental championship at Wrestlemania.

And of course he beat John Cena to retain the WWE title in the main event of a Wrestlemania.

He's awesome.

The only thing he has left to prove at WM is to end Takers streak. Clearly.

why not? He can cut another promo rap song about being a necrophiliac

I want this to happen just for the internet entertainment I'd get for the rest of my life

I think the idea has been around for so long that even if it did happen people would just sigh and move on.

Its not like Cena burying another up and comer or anything. Cena beating the streak in inevitable.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As much as people hate on Miz now, the IWC was on his balls when he was WWE Champ. Fucks were marking out when he cashed in. The crowd was repeating his catchphrases, he got himself into fantastic shape, and he would do any press event that the WWE needed.

strobogo

Banned
Then everyone realized he actually wasn't that good and was annoying as fuck. I think he got so popular because he was someone new getting pushed. And once he got pushed, people realize he wasn't good. When Miz won, we were coming off of nearly 2 straight years of Cena/Orton/Sheamus as champion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As much as people hate on Miz now, the IWC was on his balls when he was WWE Champ. Fucks were marking out when he cashed in. The crowd was repeating his catchphrases, he got himself into fantastic shape, and he would do any press event that the WWE needed.

He was a great heel until after that Wrestlemania when the wheels just fell off quickly.

He then regained great heel status teaming with R-Truth.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Then everyone realized he actually wasn't that good and was annoying as fuck. I think he got so popular because he was someone new getting pushed. And once he got pushed, people realize he wasn't good. When Miz won, we were coming off of nearly 2 straight years of Cena/Orton/Sheamus as champion.
I don't think that's the case. The WWE just stopped pushing him once they went into full Cena mode again. He didn't really start doing anything differently. They then made him face, without booking anything properly for him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's plenty of people with zero in ring charisma that have been at or near the top of the card for brief periods. Usually well liked faces but it can happen to chickenshit heels with good connections from time to time. Sometimes people just get over completely outside of the ring like Ryder.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah, just pulling your chain, I don't like him either. Weird old man Jericho chest, same damn moves every week against the same opponents until he gets injured or wins one of the jobber titles.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He did do decently during the early part of the last tag team resurgence if they could only find him the right partner.

G-Fex

Kofi's stupidly talented but WWE just refuses to do anything with him

Nah, just pulling your chain, I don't like him either. Weird old man Jericho chest, same damn moves every week against the same opponents until he gets injured or wins one of the jobber titles.

Pretty much it's just a huge sigh everytime I hear his music and him coming out. And no his feud with Miz isn't interesting and that isn't at all Miz's fault either.

Nonsense, all my favorite wrestlers I know of are black.

zychi

Banned
Started this weeks nxt. I'm sick with the flu, why is hhh on nxt? I watch it to avoid his shitty story lines. Making me feel worse

Ugh

G-Fex

I love how they're portraying Brodus now. Even commentary.

"Xavier is doing brodus better than brodus did brodus"

So will he be a bully or a unstoppable monster?

Top Bottom