• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Carnby

With the WWE titles unified, no longer will the winner of Royal Rumble be competing to be the opening match at Wrestlemania.

How long until these titles are split again?

DMczaf

d2bc119c6b3111e3af1c0e00870f07bb_8.jpg
57494fda6b6711e3817b0a5cc91d3fd3_8.jpg

ifMxOc24QEXTW.gif

Disn't know Bailey had a kid.

And they both got that way from PrimeNutrition. He doesn't look like objects would feel the effects of his gravity or whatever and go in orbit.

If Impact was only 10% as good as NXT they'd have a shot at a better crowd.
I much prefer the Impact Wrestling crowd over the NXT one. Sure the Impact Zone is dead but it's so much better than NXT's smart mark crowd. The show isn't about you, idiots, stfu with your dumb chants and nails-on-a-chalkboard sounding voices.

Fuck!

I'm so worked up now I'm ready to dump NXT for Impact. Change my Bo-vatar to The Charismatic Enigma. So long Aiii and Ithil, hello Alucard and Jobber.Goodbye non-canon storylines that don't matter, howdy Sting vs. EC3.

Aiii

So not worth it
I much prefer the Impact Wrestling crowd over the NXT one. Sure the Impact Zone is dead but it's so much better than NXT's smart mark crowd. The show isn't about you, idiots, stfu with your dumb chants and nails-on-a-chalkboard sounding voices.

Fuck!

I'm so worked up now I'm ready to dump NXT for Impact. Change my Bo-vatar to The Charismatic Enigma. So long Aiii and Ithil, hello Alucard and Jobber.Goodbye non-canon storylines that don't matter, howdy Sting vs. EC3.

Why do you insist on making it so hard for us to be friends Bean, why?

XenoRaven

Why do you insist on making it so hard for us to be friends Bean, why?
He's right though. I'm pretty sure the guy in the Cena Nuff shirt is the same guy in the nWo shirt from a few weeks ago. It only takes one guy to ruin it in that environment, and that one sits in the front row opposite the hard camera and tries to get JBL chants started while everyone else wishes he was dead. I hope he gets banned for life from all wrestling events everywhere.

Such nostalgia for FMW in Japan. It makes me want to boot up Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 and Fire Pro. I actually got familiar with FMW through renaming the entire Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 roster in English lol. Such awesome times

Ithil

Fuck!

Bad news about Impact...

He's right though. I'm pretty sure the guy in the Cena Nuff shirt is the same guy in the nWo shirt from a few weeks ago. It only takes one guy to ruin it in that environment, and that one sits in the front row opposite the hard camera and tries to get JBL chants started while everyone else wishes he was dead. I hope he gets banned for life from all wrestling events everywhere.

I'm sure they've made note of it while in post-production if it's just one guy barking out stupid shit just to troll a good show. I would think they'd speak to him or just not let him in anymore

Ithil

I'm sure they've made note of it while in post-production if it's just one guy barking out stupid shit just to troll a good show. I would think they'd speak to him or just not let him in anymore

Nothing in the world is worse than that one woman who won't stop screaming for Bo. She is in fact the same woman from the Impact Zone who wouldn't stop screaming for Jeff Hardy, no joke. Both in Orlando so she shits up both.

Sunny hold your heart . Melter is talking on the law that Batista might win the rumble

Before making a mountain out of a molehill, I fully expect this was idle speculation on his part, not a report. People report everything Meltzer says as an insider report even when he clearly marks something he said as just pondering out loud.

Judging from the gifs, Naito/Tanahashi vs Okada/Nakamura was goooooddd

Yeah, it really was. Just a great tag match where everyone got to shine and it's awesome that New Japan's last match of the year was so much fun - another example of the bizarre reactions Naito's been getting, though. It's obvious he's really popular with the younger crowd, but everyone else is an Okada fan. On Saturday he was booed, but today he was largely cheered throughout. It'll be interesting to see who's the crowd favourite at the Tokyo Dome.

somedevil

Yeah, it really was. Just a great tag match where everyone got to shine and it's awesome that New Japan's last match of the year was so much fun - another example of the bizarre reactions Naito's been getting, though. It's obvious he's really popular with the younger crowd, but everyone else is an Okada fan. On Saturday he was booed, but today he was largely cheered throughout. It'll be interesting to see who's the crowd favourite at the Tokyo Dome.

So Naito is John Cena. If that is true he going to get booed out of the building at the Tokyo dome because if its like America that crowd is going to be hardcore fans. Those that voted him out of the main event.

Top Bottom