• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
They use to dub over the commentary during the late 90s and 00s. You could tell when JR/Cole sounded like they were in an empty room vs. being in the arena. I know this happens often for Smackdown.

Tonight's commentary sounds clean because they are calling it like it's a live Raw at WWE HQ instead of dubbing over parts of it.

Are they just sitting at the announce table for show?

DMczaf

Remember when JBL used to be clever and refreshing when he first returned after years of Cole and King hamming it up?

Vince sure did beat all of that out of him quickly.

Well since the roster is off for the holidays while this is airing, I'd guess she's wearing it in Punk's apartment.

dat-booty.gif

Ithil

If they weren't trying to make everyone forget about it, I guarantee WWE would be falling over themselves getting a segment where Renee interviews Punk, then AJ appears and yells at Renee, then it ends, leaving most of the audience confused.

If they weren't trying to make everyone forget about it, I guarantee WWE would be falling over themselves getting a segment where Renee interviews Punk, then AJ appears and yells at Renee, then it ends, leaving most of the audience confused.

She probably already yelled at Renee Young she looked thirsty for Punks D a month ago but today she seemed professional

They probably wrote 50 different ways to bring up that AJ thing. The only time creative gets to work is when they have to make fun of somebody

I like how Vince doesn't give a fuck other tv shows are beyond scared to say a specific holiday. Its always Happy Holidays but Vince, fuck you MERRY CHRISTMAS!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE wanted to turn Kofi a heel back when he slapped Miz but Vince changed his mind.

Top Bottom