• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
People are burying Dave Bautista's acting career in the OT thread and you aren't defending Sunflower's honor guys.

I am dissapointed.

Xater

In other news, I bought myself a PS4 this morning at Target. Merry Christmas to myself.

Hearing how difficult they are still to obtain, congratulations!

I got mine on launch but I also pre-ordered during E3.

I ordered myself today a 2DS with Zelda A Link Between Two Worlds. The system was super cheap with MK7 which I am going to sell. :p

I really hope Dave isn't rusty as hell. He was never a top tier wrestler, had a shorter career than most dudes, and doesn't have the Superhuman athleticism of Brock Lesnar, so I worry that Batista might drop a couple stinkers when he comes back.

UberTag

Batista left on a perfect note.
Now he's going to come back and be a terrible shill and ruin our memories of him. Like Rock and Jericho.
Pretty much this right here.
We're never getting Brotista back.
Instead we're getting some joke in Brotista's skin who will make us all wish he never returned in less than a month.

Aiii

So not worth it
The thing with Batista is his acting career is now slowly taking off, he's been in some pretty good movies too. Which mean his acting ability has probably improved since he left WWE instead of decreased.

He might just be better for it, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Just this once.

strobogo

Banned
The thing with Batista is his acting career is now slowly taking off, he's been in some pretty good movies too. Which mean his acting ability has probably improved since he left WWE instead of decreased.

He might just be better for it, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Just this once.

icbR8bBS0Qaxs.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh come on, indulge me.

Batista returning is a good thing, if only because it's a fresh face amongst all the stale ones. Why be so jaded about it? No wonder you guys can never enjoy anything if you're gonna be down about it weeks before he actually arrives. :D

Limit

I cannot remember a single Promo Batista did as a face. As a wrestler in the latter half of his career he was so bloated that he couldn't even roll back after doing Batista bomb. He just sort of moved to the side. So nothing to look forward to on the wrestling front either. Unless he is coming back as Hollywood Batista who will jump on the first chance to make fun of obese people in the crowd, color me uninterested.

Rapstah

Raw was a feat production-wise to cut the taped footage together with the Batista reveal and live tweets. WWE scare me sometimes with how they can do that. Did Ziggler actually tweet in sync with the broadcast?

Ultratech

Hearing how difficult they are still to obtain, congratulations!

I got mine on launch but I also pre-ordered during E3.

I ordered myself today a 2DS with Zelda A Link Between Two Worlds. The system was super cheap with MK7 which I am going to sell. :p

Yeah, I've been wanting to pick up Zelda since I've been hearing really great things about it.

Of course, I'm also playing SMT:IV and I got Soul Hackers waiting in the wings.

People are burying Dave Bautista's acting career in the OT thread and you aren't defending Sunflower's honor guys.

I am dissapointed.

Hey, I posted that Funny Moments video. (Still makes for good watching!)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Helping my mom wrap gifts the other day and one of the things she got my dad was some sort of fancy magic tape that gets stronger when it gets wet and all I could say was Duct tape, really, duct tape?

Xater

Yeah, I've been wanting to pick up Zelda since I've been hearing really great things about it.

Of course, I'm also playing SMT:IV and I got Soul Hackers waiting in the wings.

I wish SMT: IV was out in Europe already. Fuck region locking.

Man that Big Show gif seems to haunt me everywhere I go. Now I am even seeing it on Twitter.

The state of wrestling is at its lowest point for the year. I have no idea what 2014 holds, but I hope one day before I die, it get more interesting than the last 3 months.

RBH

I'm watching Raw on my DVR now, and when I see things like Bad News Barrett, Los Matadores, Good Santa vs. Bad Santa, the small crowd, how the crowd is dead for most of the show.......it just sorta reminds me of the WWF in the mid-90's for some reason.

DMczaf

I'm watching Raw on my DVR now, and when I see things like Bad News Barrett, Los Matadores, Good Santa vs. Bad Santa, the small crowd, how the crowd is dead for most of the show.......it just sorta reminds me of the WWF in the mid-90's for some reason.

hey stro

you've been watching new generation the whole time!

strobogo

Banned
All those are going to do is give the impression that Cena has some kind of retardation and over came the odds to become the biggest superstar of all time.

New theory based on Dark City and The Matrix:

Vince Russo's run in WCW was all about the wrestlers becoming aware that they are characters on a show and it the revelation was driving some of them crazy. Russo is obviously The Strangers/Machines, Jarrett is Smith, Harris Brothers were agents. Piper would be some form of Morpheus or Neo.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
While all of us are jumping on about how terrible the WWE has been, its stock just hit a 52 week high. This is based around the assumption that they will get a major bump from the next round of TV negotiations.

strobogo

Banned
I've got the World of Sport Wembley Arena show from 1979 - give me an hour or so to chuck it on google drive and I'll PM you the link, if you're interested?

Yes, WoS is really what I was hoping to see.

While all of us are jumping on about how terrible the WWE has been, its stock just hit a 52 week high. This is based around the assumption that they will get a major bump from the next round of TV negotiations.

Korporate Kane delivers.

Top Bottom