• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
it's hard to see vanilla midgets, right?

tumblr_m7ht1lh3IA1qm4eqa.gif

Rapstah

Losing to Cena wouldn't hurt him that much (since everyone loses to Cena eventually), but the buildup would be horrendous. Months of Duck Dynasty jokes and not taking seriously a gimmick that people want to buy into. Would rather see Rock-Cena-Hogan than that.

Shield-Wyatts would be better. Two heel groups, but it'd be easy enough to cast Shield as face-ish compared to Wyatts. And it's something people want to see.

You're 100% right, I'm mostly bummed about Wyatt's undefeated streak ending since he came to the main roster. Apparently his last loss was to Bo Dallas in May, not counting random six-man tag matches where Rowan got pinned.

The Shield don't even have a match in the A plan so why the hell not.

I decided to watch the top 40 AWA matches from the 80's and number 40 was so freaking dull I don't know if I can continue. Greg Gagne fucking sucks. I'm gonna go watch Stan Hansen vs Sgt. Slaughter and if that's bad, then I'm out.

Cagey

Banned
Triple H v. CM Punk for H's to give his win back to Punk at Wrestlemania... on paper it's doing him a solid, but nothing can ever get Punk back to his Summer 2011 levels. A damn shame. The match will serve as a reminder of this for a large portion of the typical Wrestlemania crowd, so the build would have to be epic to overcome the non-reaction from people. Unfortunately, with those two, epic means 20 minute promos.

Orton v. Batista? Eh. Hard to have Batista in Brotista mode fighting Brorton

Seeing those poll results, my lone wish in WrasslinLyfe is for Mark Henry to wrestle the Young Bucks in a 3 minute handicap squash match, and for strobogo to gif the whole damn thing in all of its glory.

Seeing those poll results, my lone wish in WrasslinLyfe is for Mark Henry to wrestle the Young Bucks in a 3 minute handicap squash match, and for strobogo to gif the whole damn thing in all of its glory.

I'd actually watch that - it'd be awesome seeing the Bucks superkick combo'ing the shit out of Henry, only for him to just shrug it off and throw them mercilessly about the ring.

strobogo

Banned
Still debating on going to the house show tomorrow. Only announced match is Punk vs Shield. $26 with all fees and taxes. Raw was miserable, but this is a house show with no back stage shit and promos. I want to figure out a way to do a live recap without bring a lap top or something.

Ultratech

Aiii is the white Spindashing.

That much is obvious.

At least he hasn't gone completely KAWAII DESU (or whatever) on us.

Still debating on going to the house show tomorrow. Only announced match is Punk vs Shield. $26 with all fees and taxes. Raw was miserable, but this is a house show with no back stage shit and promos. I want to figure out a way to do a live recap without bring a lap top or something.

Use a smartphone? Take lots of pics/videos!

(Beyond that, I don't know.)

strobogo

Banned
That much is obvious.

At least he hasn't gone completely KAWAII DESU (or whatever) on us.

Use a smartphone? Take lots of pics/videos!

(Beyond that, I don't know.)

Still rocking a dumb phone. There is a digital camera here, but the battery is dead and I can't find the charger anywhere.

zychi

Banned
i havent watched total divas yet, but do they refer to daniel bryan as "daniel" or "bryan" in the show? considering his real name is actually bryan, it seems like the "non-educated" wwe fans would get confused. ie the people who only watch wwe and have no idea db was in other feds

mouserat

Neo Member
shoot names apart from this one:

Jimmy Uso on RAW etc
John Uso on Total Divas
John Fatu IRL

a worked shoot within a work of a shoot.

Merry Christmas btw wrasselgaf

somedevil

That Magnus promo was a weird mix of shoot and kayfabe. Plus I hate this impact crowd.

edit: lol, that dark music that appears out of knowhere now when Bully Ray talks.

Top Bottom