• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Verendus

Banned
Raw spoiler:

January Wrasslin' |OT|
Sexual Brockolate
Okay, I lose.

can't believe they gonna waste Lesnar on Henry. does nothing for either man.
I don't think they're going to be facing each other at Wrestlemania. Lesnar is either going against Undertaker or Batista most likely. Henry is becoming the whipping boy again like he was for Batista in 2010. Someone needs to be made an example.

If I was booking Wrestlemania, I'd make Randy Orton vs Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Job Orton like the curtain jerker he is and make Lesnar the champion. Batista enters and wins the Royal Rumble. Then also set up Cena vs. Undertaker. Then I'd drag HBK out from retirement and pay The Rock as much as he wants and set up that match also.

Lastly, I'd do an elimination match pitting Triple H against Orton, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan in a fatal four way.

That would be amazing. Yep. Amazing. And never happening.

UberTag

If I was booking Wrestlemania, I'd make Randy Orton vs Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Job Orton like the curtain jerker he is and make Lesnar the champion. Batista enters and wins the Royal Rumble. Then also set up Cena vs. Undertaker. Then I'd drag HBK out from retirement and pay The Rock as much as he wants and set up that match also.

Lastly, I'd do an elimination match pitting Triple H against Orton, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan in a fatal four way.

Such silliness. As if Vince would want to book a watchable card.
Mania won't even be 1/10th as compelling as that booking scenario.

We'll get something shitty instead. And pay $75 for it.

Okay, I lose.

I don't think they're going to be facing each other at Wrestlemania. Lesnar is either going against Undertaker or Batista most likely. Henry is becoming the whipping boy again like he was for Batista in 2010. Someone needs to be made an example.

Prepare for Brock vs HHH Part Quatre, booked to put over that promising up and comer Paul Levesque.

Also, I recently watched some cutscenes from WWE 12, and Triple H's storyline is like some masturbatory fan-fiction that he wrote in his spare time.

The Michinoku Pro Great Space Battle continues to be the most ridiculous match of the year;

iWNqJNEhue3s1.gif

Sasuke doesn't take too many life-threatening bumps in this one, but is still generally insane. Also, it's weird seeing one half of the Batiri in Japan.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Daniel Bryan is in the main event

dark match is Punk vs. Shield in a 3 on 1 match

Top Bottom