• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Seems like a half the roster is at house show , break the glass in an emergency. Thought brock would return at rumble , get elimated be batista and set up your big summer fued .

Striker

I'd be fine with it if he was feuding with Cesaro and putting him over setting up Cesaro getting a main event push or something, but random old midcarder is pointless time stalling.
Would be nice, but then we remember Cesaro was jobbing to Santino.

Also, watching KotR '93. Strobogo, something you can review! Hogan just made a remark about sneak attacks by water in his promo with Yokozuna.

Aiii

So not worth it
He was probably going to try and save his marriage and leave for a while, but his wife probably cooked him some food without asking him first and left a glass of water on the table without a coaster. So Cena dropped her fast EVEN STRONGER
Total Divas Universe is the best.

UberTag

These people won't be at Raw tomorrow but at a Toronto house show. John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Real Americans, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Ryback.
edit: Plus the Rhodes Brothers

Daniel Bryan and Punk are the top faces at the show.

The matches right now are:

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar
Toronto got robbed.

Stuck watching Cena and Corporate Kane and "Please Retire Already" Rey and New Year's Baby Big Show. Along with a bunch of losers. The only person worth watching at that house show is Superior Non-Botching Sin Cara 2.0... and his match will just feature him beating Del Rio for the umpteenth time under shitty blue lights.

In a perfect world, they'd let Cena soak up 3 hours worth of commercials on TV tonight and let D.Brine and CM Punk wrestle a 90-minute Iron Man match for the house show crowd that will never be televised. THAT would be worth driving to Toronto to see.

somedevil

Toronto got robbed.

Stuck watching Cena and Corporate Kane and "Please Retire Already" Rey and New Year's Baby Big Show. Along with a bunch of losers. The only person worth watching at that house show is Superior Non-Botching Sin Cara 2.0... and his match will just feature him beating Del Rio for the umpteenth time under shitty blue lights.

In a perfect world, they'd let Cena soak up 3 hours worth of commercials on TV tonight and let D.Brine and CM Punk wrestle a 90-minute Iron Man match for the house show crowd that will never be televised. THAT would be worth driving to Toronto to see.

Don't worry Cena is going to Raw so he won't be at that house show. Also, it seems Brock Lesnar was challenged by
Big E
for next weeks Raw.

Plans for 2014.

Kickstart the wrestling rewatch again and blitz through 2002, as well as watch more current indy wrestling. I haven't really watched any since 2008!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Antonio Inoki is the only Japanese man who can visit North Korea without permission and only get a temporary suspension for it.

krae_man

These people won't be at Raw tomorrow but at a Toronto house show. John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Real Americans, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Ryback.
edit: Plus the Rhodes Brothers

Daniel Bryan and Punk are the top faces at the show.

The matches right now are:

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar

Just because they announced all those people will be at the house show, doesn't mean they will be. That house show has got to be one of the stupidest ideas they have ever done.

tumblr_mye8su3c7C1shez4wo1_1280.jpg
"guess which of these people will still be around in 2013"

krae_man

BbNREsH.jpg

Randy Orton had "most wins" on the back of wrestling on both Raw and Smackdown every week. He wrestled 90 Matches compared to Cena's 27.

"In a perfect world, they'd let Cena soak up 3 hours worth of commercials on TV tonight and let D.Brine and CM Punk wrestle a 90-minute Iron Man match for the house show crowd that will never be televised"

Actually, considering house show crowds are usually even more kiddie friendly and as a result, more pro-Cena, the best thing is to get Cena on as many house shows as possible so the crowd goes home happy.

It's crazy how much John Cena is echoing Hulk Hogan almost step-for-step.

Starts off as a Heel, becomes a Super Clean Babyface and stays like that for well over a decade to the point where people become vocally tired of him (Hogan in the early/mid 90s) if not completely empathetic.

Entire company is based around him financially, commercially and booking wise. Is both the reason WWE is doing as well as it is, but the reason it's not doing as well as it could be.

I think he's stopped being John Cena the person and has become entirely 'John Cena' the brand, just like Hogan became 'Hulk Hogan' the brand.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't know.

I have honestly never found Hogan to be enjoyable in the ring ever. Cena mails in a lot of his matches, because honestly there is no need for him to deliver great performances night in and night out, but at least I have found some of his matches to be great. Hogan has always bored me.

I'm okay with Cena being a better version of Hogan.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I gave my tickets to Raw tonight away.

I wanted a ticket to Toronto to go to that show instead :(

I don't know.

I have honestly never found Hogan to be enjoyable in the ring ever. Cena mails in a lot of his matches, because honestly there is no need for him to deliver great performances night in and night out, but at least I have found some of his matches to be great. Hogan has always bored me.

Yeah, I guess Cena can be the better worker. His series against Edge was pretty entertaining. I can't think of many Hogan matches off the top of my head that were good outside of the crowd interaction.

G-Fex

2014 the year of LOU THESZ.

tumblr_mf9dnfmNpc1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

I agree with this and utterly support this.

Lou Thesz is the heroic guiding light in our darkest hours.

I don't know.

Hogan was always enjoyable. Can't get enough Hogan. He's like lays potato chips, bet you can't just have one Hogan match.

Striker

I don't know.

Hogan vs. Andre was mega over because of the spectacle each guy brought to the program. Storytelling and character is gonna trump ring work any day for most of the audience. Jake Roberts and Randy Savage feud is another. Hell, Austin vs. McMahon is another big feud and none of it had to do with Vince wrestling a 5-star match.

KissVibes

Banned
You know Batista's only 4 years younger than Undertaker and has been away from the ring even longer, right?

Batista doesn't sit at home all year.

He did his MMA stint and keeps physical with his movie roles. At worst, he'll be as ring ready as The Rock. Still better than Taker is.

Verendus

Banned
January Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Rum-BAAAATISTAAAAA

January Wrasslin' |OT| National Batista Association

January Wrasslin' |OT| Basketballs don't hold Royal Rumbles

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Road to Wrestlemania Begins ft. Batista

January Wrasslin' |OT| Drax the Destroyer enters the Royal Rumble

January Wrasslin' |OT| Finally...BAH GAWD FINALLY BATISTA

Batista |OT| Featuring January Wrasslin' and the Royal Rumble

Hold on, I'll think of some more.

Top Bottom