• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

Take a bow, WrassleGAFfers. WE are the big movers and shakers here. Congratulations to everyone who has ever stepped into our squared circle.

Gfbek.gif

This been posted yet?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/levis-stadium-to-host-wrestlemania-31-26168855

The Show of Shows is coming to the Bay Area.

WWE.com has confirmed that Levi’s Stadium, the future home of the San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, Calif., will host WrestleMania 31 in 2015. This will mark the first time WrestleMania comes to Northern California. As is tradition, the area will also host activities throughout the region for the week-long celebration leading up to WrestleMania itself.

Keep checking back with WWE.com for more details on the announcement coming this week!

I wish I could buy you all a game during the Steam Sales... but I only have Sunflower on my friendslist. And he only wants Nancy Drew games.

bjork

I'm on the Rock contract. My post counts only increase during the roads to Rumble and WM.

After WM, I'll go back to Nolan-GAF where I make my big money.

Parts Unknown-GAF is the best.

I wish I could buy you all a game during the Steam Sales... but I only have Sunflower on my friendslist. And he only wants Nancy Drew games.

My steam id is rawdanger, but my PC is so old that I haven't bothered to actually even try a game on there in a few years.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
What do you expect? That Clue in the Clock adaptation has so many swears in it. Hard enough when all WWE does is mute even the "light" curses. THIS TV PG IS A DISGRACE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Nolan-GAF some kind of MLB offshoot? I thought Nolan Ryan retired.

KissVibes

Banned
WrassleGAF's 2013 Accomplishments:

- legitshook.com launched, breaking all previous records for NeoGAF's Community
- "legit shook" added to the common man's vernacular, clearly defined at urbandictionary.com
- 2 NeoGAF Mods post in WrassleGAF (Htown Mod acceptance pending)
- Multiple NeoGAF Mods declared WrassleGAF as "Best GAF" (citation: Eatchildren_au Twitter)
- Wrasslin' Gif thread is the most viewed in OT
- Monthly Wrasslin' threads are the most posted in Community of non-major worldwide sports franchises
- Strobogo's gifs have been adopted by all wrestling fans
- FAN follow WrassleGAF, identifying a major player in the Wrasslin' culture of the internet
- WrassleGAF is declared the best place for NJPW discussion
- GWF ended its historic run this year, drawing a successful project's close. Also, wins awards
- Wrasslin' is the only Community OT to do a proper awards show. Honorable mention to Comic-GAF and Animu-GAF for attempting to do their own awards, but nothing matches WrassleGAF's world-renowned production team.
- And much more...

THIS HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE YEAR.

I'm proud to know each and every one of you. I'd shake all your hands!

Without you all, I'd never have become GWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Is the Levi Stadium logo supposed to have an ass in it?

DMczaf

THIS. The Snowglobe Kliq are the worst kind of veterans - they made their money, earned their 15 minutes of fame and then faded quietly into the background without putting over any of the up-and-coming talent.

How about you guys put yourselves over? It's not our job to give you the rub and raise your hands to make you special. We didn't have anyone to put us over, we made our names.

This new generation just wants everything handed to them, or they just keep quiet and do what they're told to do.

Rock's coming to get his win back!!!!

And by that, I mean put Cena over a 2nd time because the 1st attempt didn't take

How about you guys put yourselves over? It's not our job to give you the rub and raise your hands to make you special. We didn't have anyone to put us over, we made our names.

This new generation just wants everything handed to them, or they just keep quiet and do what they're told to do.

You think Terry Funk would've turned around and said "Hey, put yourself over, kid."? FUCK NO. Funker, Flair, Race. They all knew their responsibility when it came to making way for the new generation.

And hey, we did get ourselves over, Grandpa, because the Snowglobe Kliq wasn't going to lift a finger to help. Frankly, the new generation took this place from a weekly thread that often didn't make it past 100 posts to the super active, Sports Entertainment behemoth WrassleGAF is today. You're welcome.

DMczaf

You think Terry Funk would've turned around and said "Hey, put yourself over, kid."? FUCK NO. Funker, Flair, Race. They all knew their responsibility when it came to making way for the new generation.

And hey, we did get ourselves over, Grandpa, because the Snowglobe Kliq wasn't going to lift a finger to help. Frankly, the new generation took this place from a weekly thread that often didn't make it past 100 posts to the super active, Sports Entertainment behemoth WrassleGAF is today. You're welcome.

ibe2utOEaqAkq.gif

Kaladin

If The Rock is in the Royal Rumble and wins it to challenge Cena for the unified championship for thrice in a lifetime.....I'm through with wrasslin.

If The Rock is in the Royal Rumble and wins it to challenge Cena for the unified championship for thrice in a lifetime.....I'm through with wrasslin.

Oh please. You're going to buy tickets to Wrestlemania and cheer with the rest of the marks because you can't keep a promise to yourself. Or do you think we've all forgotten about how quickly you bought WWE14?

bjork

Cena's going to have the most title reigns ever. Quality, not quantity.

Top Bottom