• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Son Of D

Should have gone with the Fantastics;

i7P2HBX48hneD.gif

Oh man, that and the Fabulous Ones gif. Amazing.

Watching Desolation of Smaug tonight. I wonder if the Insterstellar trailer will be attached... Maybe too early, considering how encrypted the thing is?

Aiii

So not worth it
JR:
- Podcast update: We have a basic deal in place that looks as if I will start my own podcast in early 2014 for the most elite company in the field. There are details to finalize but things look positive. We are still working on the format but it will be fan friendly and very interactive.

Assuming f4w.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

strobogo

Banned
Invasion appears wonderful

BIGGEST SHOW OF ALL TIME

Then they book matches like Kanyon/Shawn Stasiak/Hugh Morrus vs Big Show/Billy Gunn/Albert, Earl Hebner vs Nick Patrick, and Raven vs Regal. RDV/Hardy and the main event are the only things to save the show. Otherwise it was full of meaningless and short, TV style matches. If they hadn't already botched the shit out of the angle, I think they could have had a big card with singles matches like WCW Champion vs WWF Champion, DDP vs Taker, Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho, maybe a big cruiserweight clusterfuck. Titles actually being defended. Something. Anything. WWE has never been the same since the Invasion.

I'd love to see this. DO IT STRO!

apa_display_image.jpeg

Or this ;)

I did most of it and lost interest, but I didn't want the gifs to go to waste. The Vince one was my favorite by far.

strobogo

Banned
Was RVD before or after they teased turning Jeff heel?
I remember that being a thing for like ... a week.

Before. I believe the Jeff fake heel turn was in 2003 shortly before he left WWE the first time. They tried that, and giving him angles with Trish and HBK as a way to get his shit together.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna try to watch Raw tonight with you guys. See if that Triple H feller has any clue.

MY WWE APP IS READY ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 USING 4G LTE ON VERIZON WIRELESS NETWORK.

How the fuck did you figure out how to download and install it? They keep showing the Apple devices on their promo ads so instead of getting the WWE app I ended up lighting my pubes on fire.

jmdajr

How the fuck did you figure out how to download and install it? They keep showing the Apple devices on their promo ads so instead of getting the WWE app I ended up lighting my pubes on fire.

Verizon Wireless chat support!

edit: Yay it's on! Renee looks nice.

uuuuu. Golddust with the gold tie.

Top Bottom