• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sami has the worst hair in all of wrestling. And THAT is an accomplishment.

IT's on that Michael PS Hayes level of bad.

KissVibes

Banned
How did it even come across that way to some people?

My feed is going out but on Twitter it said that Rollins and Reigns abandoned Ambrose. Reigns looked disgusted with Ambrose the entire match. Is that not accurate?

Also made it seem like Rollins was forced by Reigns to leave.

Yeah, that was classic heel - so arrogant he didn't need his buddies at ringside, only to get his ass beat down.

If anything, that was setting up Rollins and Reigns splitting from Ambrose and going face.

Edit: Shark, Ambrose sent The Shield away at the end of the match. And Reigns and Rollins looked happy the whole match, like, "Yeah, beat his ass." same ol' Shield shit.

Sanjuro

My feed is going out but on Twitter it said that Rollins and Reigns abandoned him Ambrose Reigns looked disgusted with Ambrose the entire match. Is that not accurate?

Also made it seem like Rollins was forced by Reigns to leave.

They've been hinting at the miscommunication angle to give Punk some sort of chance for the PPV, not disbandment.

strobogo

Banned
TigerMask_full.png

Has there ever been a least threatening posed shot?

This is pretty close I guess

valvenis_1_full_2012718.png

He doesn't shine in 6 man tags, he's best in singles.

The Big E matches weren't much, he had only average matches with Ziggler and his US title matches have been a bit of a letdown, I know it's Kofi and E and the like he's facing but still. I've loved him these last few weeks though, and he was awesome at the start of the year, just felt he was off the boil a bit for a couple of months. US title curse.

That CM Punk moment isn't even extreme doing a GTS on top of the Hell in The Cell is like Shaemus doing his dumb back breaker on top of the steel steps. It does nothing

KissVibes

Banned
Yeah, that was classic heel - so arrogant he didn't need his buddies at ringside, only to get his ass beat down.

If anything, that was setting up Rollins and Reigns splitting from Ambrose and going face.

Edit: Shark, Ambrose sent The Shield away at the end of the match. And Reigns and Rollins looked happy the whole match, like, "Yeah, beat his ass." same ol' Shield shit.

Oh, I see.

Hopefully they do break Reigns off from the group. Start his face build at the Rumble.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That CM Punk moment isn't even extreme doing a GTS on top of the Hell in The Cell is like Shaemus doing his dumb back breaker on top of the steel steps. It does nothing

It's no F5 on a chair.

Hell, any match with Brock looks extreme compared to anyone else. Sometimes I wonder if Brock knows it's not supposed to be a real fight. THAT is a legitimate performer, when even I'm unsure if he's seriously trying to hurt people or not.

strobogo

Banned
I get really bothered when middle class/upper middle class people freak out over people on welfare and food stamps like it somehow ruins their lives or those people aren't even real people. Disgusting cunts. It's really bothering me lately. White people with a good job from a good family who are pissed they have to avoid getting groceries at the first of the month and are now pissed because they don't know what days to avoid all the GOD DAMN POORS because Indiana has changed when they disperse payments.

Really gross.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I get really bothered when middle class/upper middle class people freak out over people on welfare and food stamps like it somehow ruins their lives or those people aren't even real people. Disgusting cunts. It's really bothering me lately. White people with a good job from a good family who are pissed they have to avoid getting groceries at the first of the month and are now pissed because they don't know what days to avoid all the GOD DAMN POORS because Indiana has changed when they disperse payments.

Really gross.

at a WCW house show I went to, Raven's Flock member Billy Kidman was getting cheered during his entrance. This was right before his face turn. So he got on the mic and started saying everybody in the arena was on welfare and used food stamps to pay for tickets.

Top Bottom