• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
why am i watching this

bootaaay, you're from the uk so you're smart

help me stop being sick so i can stop watching

OElJCIj.jpg

I was legitimately entertained by that whole segment. Cena "shooting" was really fun, Orton seemed like he gave a shit, the DB chants were incredible, and the shenanigans at the end were well-done.

Joeki11a

Banned
Why I get the feeling most here were shook at at Cenas fake shoot?, dont fall for it remember this show is still about making you love cena

Why I get the feeling most here were shook at at Cenas fake shoot?, dont fall for it remember this show is still about making you love cena

The best thing about that segment was everything BUT Cena and Orton. I felt bad for Orton though, Cena is the one who shouldn't be in that feud not Orton

I think it's great and all when Cena gets to "shoot" with all that passion

But then I remember the other guy he's shooting at must remain in character and not break the script

Good for Punk's non-reaction though lol

Joeki11a

Banned
How can John Cena turn heel if he's been the biggest heel in the company for the past 6 years

He isnt a Heel, smarks hating him doesnt equal "heel character"

Your beloved Phil Brook has been the most
Irrelevant man in 2013 losing to every big name possible, in big PPV matches he is a nobody now
it is DB time, 2014 is his year. Phil is not even trying to be relevant anymore, he is out there selling horribly design sweaters with arrows.

Alucard

Banned
I was legit marking out at the end mouthing "oh my god!" and "holy shit!" and "awwww fuuuuck!" on my couch. Haha. Really great segment, but I still don't care at all about the two guys involved.

Btw, full props to Randy Orton for his promo tonight. He had amazing intensity and spoke very clearly and with a focus I haven't seen from him...ever. Really good stuff from the Viper.

Lol at crowd chanting for Bryan at the very end.

So, can we expect to see Bryan and Punk run in and take the titles for themselves, with a Punk/HHH and Cena/Bryan rematch?

Except not the main events we're getting

Honestly

HBK/Punk
HBK/Bryan
Punk/HHH

Any of those would be intriguing

HBK is not coming back for a TLC payday, dood. He comes back for Wrasslemania $$$ or Sumerslam $$$ and that's it. It's fun to fantasy book, but don't be silly.

Punk/HHH is still in the incubator. Now I'm thinking they might do a tag. DX vs. Punk and Bryan could be a way to extend any kind of confrontation multiple matches instead of just one, which would be a real payoff for everyone involved.

If your goal is to keep belts off Bryan and Punk, but still make lots of money with them--and keep them happy because they'll be pulling down a huge payoff even away from the title picture, that's a pretty good way to do it. But you aren't going to do it at TLC. And if you're a fan of Bryan or Punk and want them to make loads of money, you shouldn't want them to.

I was legit marking out at the end mouthing "oh my god!" and "holy shit!" and "awwww fuuuuck!" on my couch. Haha. Really great segment, but I still don't care at all about the two guys involved.

Btw, full props to Randy Orton for his promo tonight. He had amazing intensity and spoke very clearly and with a focus I haven't seen from him...ever. Really good stuff from the Viper.

Same here, lol. I got all wide-eyed when Punk reacted to being hit and everything that followed and did like a half gasp when HHH pedigreed Orton

Pavaloo

Cena's promo tonight was great. Any time the guy tries to do better he's going to be ripped to shreds, I'm convinced he'll forever be hated by some unless he full-on heel. Even though I've come to really enjoy his Clark Kent character and new age meta version of heel. He's a heel the same way Superman is the overpowered superhero with "all the powers." He put guys over tonight, but everyone will say he's leeching. He didn't have to mention Ziggler. Who is in no story lines and has no matches. He jobbed to Cena a lot sure, but I wonder how many on the roster are dying for a chance to fight Cena on Raw week after week.

TL21xx

Banned
Why wasnt jericho invited?

BbGHxOKCIAAgMuW.jpg:large
Too busy being a fake rock star on his two internet shows... *sigh* It sucks being a Jericho mark...

Awesome ending to RAW, sold my mom of all people on the PPV (though she actually likes Cena, so...). Not enthused for the main event, but hopefully tonight will finally get it into the E's skull that Bryan needs to get the strap at Mania. Period.

Top Bottom